NEW Bone Thugs N Harmony VIDEO.....STEP INSIDE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2003
The Book of Bryon

I hope he does some more rappin then singing. Cuz he'z voice done got hella anoying, if you know what I mean? But anywayz, Iz he still on 7th Sign????

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
TriFe_206 said:
To tell you the truth, Bizzy sounds like a strait up bitch! He don't even rap any more he sings, trying to sound like Michael Jackson.
If only he can sound like he used to. Like on "No Surrender" "Thuggish Ruggish Bone" You know, all the Cuts. But you cant forget "1st of the month"
I know what you mean, shit ain't the same anymore, Im not feeling them at all.

Feb 8, 2003
@ Trife 206

Yeah he still owns 7th sign and they signed with Universal. He has a new artist that just dropped this week named Double R and from what I heard of it straight heat.

The Book Of Bryon is gonna be his best work he is returning to the fast rapping. He ask the fans what do they want on this album and they said East 99. So Bizzy will deliver. Also he will address the whole story on Bone.

Jan 7, 2003
Re: @ Trife 206

Cesolito #1 said:
Yeah he still owns 7th sign and they signed with Universal. He has a new artist that just dropped this week named Double R and from what I heard of it straight heat.

The Book Of Bryon is gonna be his best work he is returning to the fast rapping. He ask the fans what do they want on this album and they said East 99. So Bizzy will deliver. Also he will address the whole story on Bone.
TIGHT! Book of Byron.. iz gonna be tight then..! dammmm If he going back to tha east 99 style.. ain;t nobody gone fuck wit Bizzy's album.. I can;t wait fo that shit to drop....

peace...

Feb 3, 2003
Bizzy

Bizzys first solo album "Heavenz Movie" was't bad at all. But I heard "The Gift" was garbage ass fucc. I just hope he comes with the E.1999 style on his new c.d. Then he might just get back in the game.