NEW Bone Thugs N Harmony VIDEO.....STEP INSIDE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2003
To tell you the truth, Bizzy sounds like a strait up bitch! He don't even rap any more he sings, trying to sound like Michael Jackson.
If only he can sound like he used to. Like on "No Surrender" "Thuggish Ruggish Bone" You know, all the Cuts. But you cant forget "1st of the month"

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Ya but still man too many good groups be breakin up. Bizzy was 3rd to rap if you download the song then it was wish. IN the video they go straight to wish and skip bizzys part. I dont get what the deal is cause he is on the album version. This is not the first video is was not on though.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
theres no real point to the video, just them walking around some city in europe around train stations and shit........from what it says on MTV news it seems its just bizzy is well just "busy" with his own side projects he can't do the group business so i guess its like he's prioriterizing his own career over the groups...which i guess is okay...either way who cares

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
45Yr Old Virgin said:
theres no real point to the video, just them walking around some city in europe around train stations and shit........from what it says on MTV news it seems its just bizzy is well just "busy" with his own side projects he can't do the group business so i guess its like he's prioriterizing his own career over the groups...which i guess is okay...either way who cares

lol, yur trippin......

Tha song is called "HOME"......And they are in Europe, and they are homesick......They wanna go back home......and at tha end, they do on dat train......

Tha song is on some "No place like home" shit.....

Nov 6, 2002
yep its tight jus seen it on rap city today.bone has alwayz been my fav group.its fucced up that bizzy aint in the group no mo.they were jus talkin about how they aint ever gonna break up like them other groups on ressurection & now bizzy's outta the group.:ermm:

Jan 7, 2003
HOME iz tight..!

Daaaammm I've had tha video fo a while now. But its TIGHT as hell.. fuck it. better than SMELLY's air force one bullshit where he has a bunch of reatards rappin in a fuckin shoe store! Murphy Lee sucks dick when it come to rappin..! plus nelly aint nothin but a bone clone..!

Yeaa i said it..! an what bitch.??!

Jan 12, 2003
bizzy leaving/getting booted,,,was more of a mutual thing,,,,bizzy left ,cause he wasnt getting paid right,,,he got kicked out cause he wasnt showing up to concerts ,photo stoots ,,cause he wasnt getting paid (and hes scared to fly),,,,so its like a never ending circle,,,

to bad he's the rawest one,,,,i wish they get back to that ,e.1999 shit