New Bone Thugs LP On Ruthless

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2003
numba1assassin said:
the only way that song could have been worse was if wish was on it.

guess u didnt finish listening to the whole thing he rapped last on this cut, I dont really have anything good to say about that one ruthless tryn to cash in on old throwaways

May 2, 2002
Codeine said:
http://www.deepdiscount.com/viewproduct.htm?productId=22548381

1. T.H.U.G.S.
2. Unstoppable
3. Nation Of Thugs
4. Wildin
5. Not That Ni**a
6. Bone Thug Soldier
7. I'm Bone
8. Sweet Jane
9. Everyday Thugs
10. Don't Waste My Time
11. Young Thugs
12. Remember Yesterday
13. So Many Places

Originally Released: 2007
Discs: 1
Label: Ruthless Records
Item Number: RDI888082
bwahahahhahahah!!!
FUUUUUUUUCK that! Man Tomica is such a cunt. lmao@that wack playlist!
Not only do I have 2/3 of those songs already, but they all SUCK! They're all throwaway tracks from TWO (their shitties album ever).

Actually, there are a few tight cuts like Remember Yesterday and Everyday Thugs. Those are sick as fuck.

May 11, 2002
PHX Sun said:
bwahahahhahahah!!!
FUUUUUUUUCK that! Man Tomica is such a cunt. lmao@that wack playlist!
Not only do I have 2/3 of those songs already, but they all SUCK! They're all throwaway tracks from TWO (their shitties album ever).

Actually, there are a few tight cuts like Remember Yesterday and Everyday Thugs. Those are sick as fuck.
^^^Yup.......

Feb 8, 2003
mExIcaNox4 said:
maybe someday we'll get E.99 unreleased songs

theres probaly not any unreleased e99 tracks. i read that that album wasnt even all the way done when eazy died so they had to finish the last 4 tracks up after he died.

i knew this album was bullshit. i got them songs somewhere in my collection they werent that good thats why i forgot about the songs

Apr 11, 2007
There's a few unreleased songs from E.1999 There's one called Gangsta Street with BG Knocc Out and Gangsta Dresta and one with Eazy called Thug Luv or Everything I Luv. Eazy was on the original version of Mr.Bill Collector too but the engineer erased his verse my mistake. . .

Jun 9, 2007
^ I dont see why she dont release shit like that instead of wack shit like this.. oh, wait... because she knows bone dickriders will get excited about and buy anything

sucks for all the other fans of their music

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Not going to happen.They should have kept playing with the Quija board they had that real dark feel to their music when they crossed over they got more spiritual and they weren't as hard. It's not that they weren't tight it's just that Intial mystery and evil lyrics were gone.