new Bone album "Still East1999"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Where did you hear that from? The only way it'd bring Bone bak is if they went and worked with all them producer's like U-Neek and Tony C. That'd be some tight shit. . .

Jul 7, 2002
My boy Aaron would have to record and mix it also like the old days. Them new engineers they have been working with don't know how to make em sound their best.

N*Sane

Sep 20, 2002
Damize-Clicc said:
im thinkin this the album that gonna bring bone back!
i heard their last album and it was all about peace on earth and shit, wasnt really feelin it at all and i couldnt even believe bone went from Creepin On Ah Come Up and E1999 to that. dont get me wrong aint nothing wrong with that cause we do need more positive artists like that, but bone?? i never thought it would be those fools, maybe backsreet boys or some shit...

Feb 23, 2003
RUMOR HAS IT THAT DR. DRE IS INTERESTED IN SIGNING THEM... DRE HAS ALREADY SENT THEM SOME TRACKS TO RAP OVER.. BUT DON'T QUOTE ME ON THIS 411....

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i know theirs beef and egos and what not, but why cant people realize that we need groups like them to drop their best stuff? why cant they realize that workin solo was never as good as a group effort...i meen, i was just watchin that "1st of tha month" video on BET before i signed onto here, and i was thinkin "man, i miss that shit"....theres nothin like that anymore. i hope they really do drop this shit.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Damize-Clicc said:
heard its droppin in october.. if they go wit that title im thinkin this the album that gonna bring bone back!

thatz a rumor...when I went to the Tech/BONE concert last Thurday(in Spokane WA), Layzie said it was called "Bone Story," but he did say it was dropping in Oct...but itz BONE, there are never any definates with them

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Justin said:
RUMOR HAS IT THAT DR. DRE IS INTERESTED IN SIGNING THEM... DRE HAS ALREADY SENT THEM SOME TRACKS TO RAP OVER.. BUT DON'T QUOTE ME ON THIS 411....
That rumor was like 2 years ago . . .

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
AOD said:
The only way they should still call it Still E.1999 is if they go bak to that old shit. . .

I'll co-sign on that statement. Creepin On Ah Come Up and E.1999 are still two of my favorite albums to date. But it seemed right after Eazy passed they went on some humble, save the world, type tip. Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with stuff like that but their solos and groups albums after E.1999 were all wack as fuck in my opinion. In all their releases after E.1999 (solo, group, comp,etc) I think there is maybe 3-4 songs that I thought were pretty tight and that is alot of songs to choose from LOL.

I wish they would have stuck witht the style they had on E.1999. If they go back to their old style (regardless of the album title) I will support it. If not I will pass on it like all their latest releases.

Nuttkace

Aug 2, 2002
The reason Bone left that dark shit was because Crossroads blew up. I mean Bone won a grammy for Crossroads. Crossroads was on some mellow vibe and after they saw how people resonded to that they switch their sound to "If I could save the World". I wish they had stuck with that Creepin..E1999 sound also, they were the shit. Every now and then they drop some shit like Thug Luv or Pay with Esham but I think they need to get their original producers and get back to the Quiga board shit

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I still can't listen to Bone, for some reason I can't let go of that Bone vs. all of Memphis beef from like 8 years ago.

"Can't get it out my head that I got anna with them Bone Thugs" - Kingpin Skinny Pimp

May 2, 2002
****CORRECTION******

1. Bone are not and will not sign with Dr. Dre. They are signed to Swizz Beats and thats who will be handling their beats.

2. The album will be called The Bone Thug Story

3. Flesh will be on some tracks

May 11, 2002
AOD said:
Where did you hear that from? The only way it'd bring Bone bak is if they went and worked with all them producer's like U-Neek and Tony C. That'd be some tight shit. . .
^^That would be the only way that it would be tight. I don't think that it is going to happen. And Swizz Beats, WTF???? That will be horrible. I hope that it is not true. I would rather see them work with Dre before Swizz Beats.

There was a KB article in the new Murder Dog Mag. It had some info about them possibly working with Dre I think.

But this new Bone LP, if I will take a betting chance, it wont be worth anything. They need to go back to the Creepin & E.1999 days. But I think those days are long gone.