*New* Bleezo "Put you up on Game" feat. Sav Sicc and Martha B

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
These fooz got gass...

I aint herd a lot from these dude but everything I have herd has been nice to say the least...the lyrics match the delivery...both on point...havent herd the whole twin evil album just a few tracks and just random songs on you tube...i tried to get some music from dimple but had no luck...im ah try itunes...what should I get??? Whats their dopest shit???
Get that "twin evil" album and also check out the lyrical octane, death threats, and blocc love compilations

Jul 29, 2008
These fooz got gass...

I aint herd a lot from these dude but everything I have herd has been nice to say the least...the lyrics match the delivery...both on point...havent herd the whole twin evil album just a few tracks and just random songs on you tube...i tried to get some music from dimple but had no luck...im ah try itunes...what should I get??? Whats their dopest shit???
PEEP THE SIGNATURE......FREE DOWNLOAD FOR OUR LAST MIXTAPE.....ALSO VOL 1 AND 2 IS ON 101distrubution.com SEARCH MAFIA BUSINESS....