New Black Wall Street Artist... Sureño Rapper From L.A. "Mr. Dont Know"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2004
weak. i doubt he will ever drop anything on BWS, like every other roster member he will get the boot b4 anything happens. dude needs to spend less time plucking his eyebrows and putting on makeup and coming up with a new music formula, G Funk is dead.

Nov 1, 2005
hahaha...eyebrow plucking fags should not claim to be gangsters...and who in the fuck tatts their own name down their forearms?...fake tatts,just like game..now it makes sense.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
funny thing.... there IS a market for that stuff.....typical car show rapper. cant knock it....shit sells and gets airplay....just not my steez.

best of luck mane....get that paper.

Aug 23, 2005
Portuguese Godfather said:
he has way too much red on his page and he is wearing way too much red to be a sureno at least thats what it seems like to me

smh @ u for thinking he's not a sureno because he has alot of red on his page

Oct 31, 2005
IM SORRY TO SAY... BUT IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA... ULL CATCH SOUTHSIDERS WEARIN RED... THERE R SOME SURENO VARRIOS WHO SPORT RED RAGS BECAUSE ITS THEIR HOODS TRADITION... HE SAYS ON ONE OF HIS SONGS... "ONLY SOUTHSIDE RAPPER SPORT RED CHUCKS"... MAJORITY OF THESE CHOLOS U SEE IN SOUTHERN CALI DONT REALLY DRESS THE SAME EITHER... A LOT OF HOMIES DRESS CASUAL NOW... BUT ULL STILL SEE HOMIES CREASED THE FUCK UP WITH BENS AND CHARLIE BROWNS