New Bizzy Bone Single with one of the West Coast's Finest... Click here!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 23, 2004
WWW.Y-DR3STA.COM
Get off my nuttz bitch,
N Why would I keep emails from some nobody ass nigga named cesoolita from the subburbs... Your a nobody n u always will be, now get ya punk ass off the computer n try to holla at a bitch 4 once wit ya 4,725 posts... weenie ass nigga... Computer thug, lol

Feb 8, 2003
Y-Dr3$ta said:
Get off my nuttz bitch,
N Why would I keep emails from some nobody ass nigga named cesoolita from the subburbs... Your a nobody n u always will be, now get ya punk ass off the computer n try to holla at a bitch 4 once wit ya 4,725 posts... weenie ass nigga... Computer thug, lol

Your cornier then those prison post cards you call a album cover. The reason you dont have no e mails from me is bc your lying I would never collab with your wanna be ass. You say Im a nobody what makes you think your somebody? Your not shit but a day dreamer. Dont nobody talk about your bitch ass never. I only see you hyping your weak ass low quality sounding music up on here and most of the time nobody pays you no attention this is the most you ever got from your psot so go take your faggot ass back to prison and continue getting fucked in your ass:hurt: .

Im not from no suburbs Im from Evanston, Clarion Ave to be exact one of the toughest ghettos in Cincinnati you betta ask somebody pussy boy. BTw I got bitches pussy not no thang to me I get it everday.

Ill put it like this I will continue to do my thang and you try to do yours and If I ever see you Im gonna smash you on site

Get some originality about yourself muthafucka. theres already a rapper named Dresta and a movie and group called In To Deep. So I know your shit is fake and not copyrighted. The reason you got Y in your name is bc everbody ask the same question Y dreksta Y you trying so hard to be down?

BTW Im not on your nutts bitch boy you was the first one talking shit to me dumb fuck. Go back and re read the post and you'll see I never dissed you first. All I said is Bizzy fucks with the wrong people and that was refererring to the cats who put out his last 8 albums. So go re read you Transvesdite

Duece Out!
Cesolito

Feb 8, 2003
A picture is worth a million words nuff said. looooooooooool

BTW You look like a frog eyed, nappy head albino girl in the picture with your hair in your face. lol ol transexual prostitute.. And it looks like one of your eyes is black I guess you got taht ass beat before you took the picture on your mothers camera phone. Remember its 2006 not 1994 muthafucka get them split ends cut off ol square ass nigga dont hate on my music bc Im doing something different and alot of muthafuckas do support our shit so to each is own. i KNOW i can out rap you and I look better then you. If you wanna test me then coime here and Ill put the money up in a battle rap event

Jan 9, 2006
Cesolito #1 said:
Get some originality about yourself muthafucka. theres already a rapper named Dresta and a movie and group called In To Deep. So I know your shit is fake and not copyrighted. The reason you got Y in your name is bc everbody ask the same question Y dreksta Y you trying so hard to be down?
lol