New Bizzy Bone Single with one of the West Coast's Finest... Click here!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2002
i hate how unoriginal rappers are these days..there has been a "dresta" in the game since 93...i dont see how addin a money sign and a 3 lessens the comfusion....aside from that i love how ppl advertise bizzy aa "being back on that east 1999 shit" when we all know hes not capable of that anymore..ive heard it many times b4 and heard the same washed up bizzy of today that shitted on 3 albums in a 5month period..im not expectin much from this

Feb 8, 2003
DaStonedGangsta said:
i love how ppl advertise bizzy aa "being back on that east 1999 shit" when we all know hes not capable of that anymore..ive heard it many times b4

True,. Also how the is Bizzy gonna return to East 99 style when he couldnt even do it on a Bone album or any solo's since Heavens Movie?

Aug 2, 2003
I have been a LOYAL bone fan since 1994 when COACU came out. I am very skeptical of Bone since AOW because it was since that album that I didnt look at them the same. Bizzy fucked up his voice on that album IMO and it wasn't as dark as previous shit. Still a classic though.

Now for all that 'WE WANT THE E.99 BONE" I've been waiting forever for that shit to happen. And everyone forgets that once in a while they will record some heavy hitting old-school type Bone. Yes they have it in them. Wish actually is coming around and he is decent now. We all know Krazyie can go back. Layzie ummm I dont know he has really been sucking hard lately but it is possible.

Now Bizzy; he really hasnt changed his flow back in 8 years. I gave up on him i aint gonna lie. Even though he had some great verses on resurrection and TWO (one night stand, righteous ones, home etc) I was almost 100% sure his career was not going back to teh E.99 shit. But then you know what I fucking heard BEGINNING AND THE END. OK I dont know wtf yall are expecting or when you heard this album but this is the CLOSEST we will see biz to that e.99 shit. I still can't believe how hardcore Bone fans dismiss this album. What I did was I opened AUDACITY and for each fucking track I cut out all guest appearances cuz they garbage. Now I have that album with ONLY bizzy verses and I have been bumping it nonstop for 1.5 yrs now. The production, although basic is absolutely perfect for biz. Every fucking hook he sings is PERFECT and has taht old bone flow. Granted, not all songs are dope. The songs that are sick are
1)Time Travel,
2)Stress Builds,
5) Split Personalities,
6) Be Careful Pt II,
8) Head to the Ground,
12) Hit the Reefer,
15) Do we Die
That is 7 hard hitting songs that BUMP. OKay I don't care how bone fans complain of Bone, but what I hate more are when fans dont appreciate or even recognize Bone classics that sound liek the E.99 style. Every album they put out there is at least 1 or 2 songs with that old style/production but nobody picks up on it. I've only discussed BEGINNING AND END with a few other Bone fans and the rest didnt like the album. i mean honestly if you dont like those songs I listed then I find it hard to believe they are bone fans because that is typical bone material/production.

And btw I am looking forward to this next project but just because OP says it is 'e.99 style' I aint believing it. I remember when some fuckhead heard TWO and they swore that that was the album that was the 'e.99' type of shit. I will definately listen to this new Biz album but I wont hold my breath. I don't even know Biz understands what the e.99 style is. Krayzie always referrs to the e.99 style as just rapping fast. No, anybody can rap fast. The e.99 style is exactly how Layzie described it in Beef III
"Twista wasn't rapping like us. He wasn't flippin it with the harmony and all that type of shit....If you look at the game from 1994 and on, BTNH came with that sticcado rapid fire, you know what im saying. Twista was just rapping fast straight down the line....He wasn't taking breaks he just wasnt flipping it the same"--Layzie

Jul 20, 2005
SPEAKING IN TOUNGES....GARBAGE, HORRIBLE...GAY

"SHAKE YA STICK"---GAY!

THE STORY = HORRIBLE

THUGS REVENGE= 40 % DECENT, 60 %TRASH

BIZZY BETTER COME TIGHT ON THIS SHIT, OR I'M RETURNING IT

Feb 8, 2003
How is this group project possible? I thought Bizzy was fully signed to HIGH POWER ENTERTAINMENT as a artist. That nigga dont want to piss off them ESE' or he'll end up missing somewhere.. Also this is career threatening for him to be in a group like that. Bizzy's career is almost over he has done too many half ass projects lately for a nigga of his calibur. I know he has it in him still but he just fucking with the wrong people to make a real comeback.

Dec 23, 2004
WWW.Y-DR3STA.COM
Cesolito #1 said:
How is this group project possible? I thought Bizzy was fully signed to HIGH POWER ENTERTAINMENT as a artist. That nigga dont want to piss off them ESE' or he'll end up missing somewhere.. Also this is career threatening for him to be in a group like that. Bizzy's career is almost over he has done too many half ass projects lately for a nigga of his calibur. I know he has it in him still but he just fucking with the wrong people to make a real comeback.
U know whats Funny is all of a sudden he's fuckin wit the wrong people, and I can recall You emailing me on 3-4 separate ocasions and hittin me on the boards to do a track with me, talkin bout lets collab man... n some mo, Done said a gang of my shit is tight on several posts, But now I'm the wrong people?

but think about it G, u put out what, how many Cd's? And I never heard a nigga mention ya name anywhere, even on the siccness where u have 7,000 + posts, Face it nigga, I never would collab wit you cuz u Garbage Man, take the trash out, n I'll be sure to sign ya copy 2.... Support the Pimp! And dont get jelous cuz My lil homeys is Doin 10x wachu done! Period

Sep 11, 2002
he ment a once very talented mulitplatinum and grammy award winner collabin with some unknowns is a step down..but that seems to be the direction of bizzys career latley...a downward spiral

Feb 8, 2003
Y-Dr3$ta said:
U know whats Funny is all of a sudden he's fuckin wit the wrong people, and I can recall You emailing me on 3-4 separate ocasions and hittin me on the boards to do a track with me, talkin bout lets collab man... n some mo, Done said a gang of my shit is tight on several posts, But now I'm the wrong people?

but think about it G, u put out what, how many Cd's? And I never heard a nigga mention ya name anywhere, even on the siccness where u have 7,000 + posts, Face it nigga, I never would collab wit you cuz u Garbage Man, take the trash out, n I'll be sure to sign ya copy 2.... Support the Pimp! And dont get jelous cuz My lil homeys is Doin 10x wachu done! Period

No One evr talked about you your the one who came on myspace begging me to be your friend wack ass nigga.
I never emailed you nappy head ass boy I wrote some shit on your page bc you wrote me first. Post up this supposely email.

I only heard one song from you and I didnt like your shit. I wasnt serious I was just being nice to you bc you kept spamming my private messaging with your ugly ass homemade album covers and warted out face that needs pro active.,

Ask Zigg Zagg and Brotha Lynch do they feel my music. Btw your just a fraud.

Unprfessional covers, unprofessional sound quality and un professional look.

And I wasnt dissing your stupid linky finky albino ass. But since you want to take it there bitch azz nigga.

And you are not no kind of pimp. Its easy to steal peoples pictures from past photos and backgrounds and put some cheap ass fonts and outer glow around there. Your nothing but a clown bootlegging ass nigga. Your just mad bc you got exposed and you want to try and talk shit to me for no reason. I never said your shit was tight in sevearl post show me them post and e mails taht dont exist. You kept spamming me so I just said one time on that myspace shit your tight and if you ever wanna collab get at me.

I write that shit to everybody you chump. I just didnt want to hurt your feelings since you think your the hardest rapper and blah blah. Im gonna get you some pro active for them crabs on your face though.

Feb 8, 2003
DaStonedGangsta said:
he ment a once very talented mulitplatinum and grammy award winner collabin with some unknowns is a step down..but that seems to be the direction of bizzys career latley...a downward spiral

EXACTLY THANKS FOR BREAKING IT DOWN TO THIS STUPID ASS NIGGA. Who is steady stealing old school rappers names there is already a Dresta