NEW BIZZY BONE INTERVIEW TALKS ABOUT HOUSTON RADIO INCIDENT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2005
Over the past week the rap industry has been buzzing about Bizzy Bone's recent apperance on a Houston radio station. Shortly after the apperance rumours started circulating about Bizzy being on drugs and him being possesed. Well, the homie George Skoutakis caught up with Bizzy early this week to discuss the rumours. Bizzy also speaks on his relationship with the rest of Bone Thugs N Harmony and his status in the rap game right now. This explosive interview is 40 minutes long and is a must listen for any hip hop fan.

http://69.57.150.70/westcoast2k.net/mm/wc2k/Bizzy_Bone_-_Interview_(www.westcoast2k.net).wma

Feb 13, 2005
ACTUALLY I WAS JUST THERE MY LINK WAS RIGHT BUT IT DON'T EVEN WORK NO MO EVEN AT WESTCOAST2K.NET SO JUST HANG ON FO A LITTLE BIT I'M SURE THEY'LL FIX IT

Dec 8, 2004
Link worked for me. Thanx for the hookup playa. LOL His last interview was fuccin hilarious. Cant wait for his new cd to come out. NE1 know when its gonna drop?

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
T-Sheezy said:
Link worked for me. Thanx for the hookup playa. LOL His last interview was fuccin hilarious. Cant wait for his new cd to come out. NE1 know when its gonna drop?
I like to your avatar...