*NEW* Bigg Ben Remix (ft Tech N9ne)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2006
Clear the air

Kutts verse was partially pre-written material. The last four bars, Kutt was writing while Tech was recording his verse.

And just to clear up any “confusion” about Techs verse being recycled.
Some times an artist, especially on unreleased, underground material, will think a particular verse would fit better on another beat. Being that MOST people do not own, have heard or will ever hear the track with D-Loc and Dilemma, Tech said fuck it and laid the shit on my beat.

And yes I have heard the track before. I’m FROM Kansas City, MO. And I ask you oh wise critics of music, which one of you would be in the infant stages of your music career and have Tech N9ne at your HOUSE ready to record on YOUR song and say”Nah man, how bout you write some new shit“ ??????????

That’s what I thought. :)

Not that I don’t appreciate negative responses, but come on, maybe a little more logical and critical thinking could be put into your critique about my music besides “ Hey dude that aint OG man!!”
Who gives a fuck?! Cats do it ALL the time. You just don’t know it...

Business is never personal...:devious:

Peace and love

BiggBen

Oct 12, 2004
Just so everyone knows... Big Benn has posted a much clearer version of the remix on his MySpace page... so go back there and get it.... that's it.