NEW BIG WILL- STAY HUSTLIN (PRODUCED BY D-SANE)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
(Disclaimer: You're on my short list of Most Talent/Potential in the region. I can tell you've done your homework just by the technique...)

With that in mind.....its a solid track, but not excellent. Something about it isn't as crisp as it could be--and I mean more along the lines of vocal delivery, not production. If you're delivering everything in one take, you might want to make the switch to punch-in. It's like one-repping 300lbs vs 10-repping 250lbs....the difference being, with a good enough producer, when you play back that video, it looks like you're 10-repping 300lbs. Its hard to keep the momentum and force going when you're throwing that many syllable patterns around. There's times where you're not necessarily mumbling, but it sounds like you're just "going through the motions", like you're rapping someone else's verse then looking at them and asking "Like that?". -- I'm not trying to dig into you or anything, I just know you're capable of being explosive, and I want to see it.

Anyway, let me take off my Linguist hat, and say: it's mixtape worthy. Its got me wanting to listen to more....so it accomplished its goal. Good work.