NEW BIG RICH ALBUM COMING SOON!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2006
Yeah I seen a bulletin about this. Im ready to hear some new Devo spits. Devo got skillz and I wanna hear what Telly's lil bro sound like. And Big Rich makes tight music too should be sick. Never heard of JGouda though.

Jan 6, 2003
them songs is aight hoodstars ripped it doe wassup wit dem beats mayne they aint slappin. it must be a shortage of quality producers in the bay or niggaz must not be wantin to spend money on beats cause there aint too many well produced songs cummin out the bay right now

May 7, 2005
havent heard any1 but big rich is definetly some1 u gotta listen 2 a few times b4 u like his shit cause ithought his album was trash at first cause i based it off that single but he's coo though

Apr 14, 2006
crookedmblk said:
them songs is aight hoodstars ripped it doe wassup wit dem beats mayne they aint slappin. it must be a shortage of quality producers in the bay or niggaz must not be wantin to spend money on beats cause there aint too many well produced songs cummin out the bay right now
Mal Amazin is a fucking Beast!!!