NEW BIG MACK?????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
I saw at rasputins today that Big Mack was putting out a cd on the 18th. I was just wondering if this is really coming out and if its the same Big Mack from Frisco.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
Big Mack is Mack Truck - Everybody Wanna Roll
C4 Entertainment/Bayside

June 18, 2002

Featuring Too Short, 11/5, & more...

Production by Laid Black, Sean T & more...

Swoop that.

T

thug_proppa

hey yo B is this cd finna be everywhere or just in the sco??? and if its not finna be in daygo can you let us know when we can order it?

much love

May 5, 2002
lol who else remembers that commercial from 1997??? lol that shit was made with a cam corder - gotta luv it.. Mack is 1 of my favorites.. and I'm into his positive tracks!!! I respect him!

May 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
ill find out more info from yall he did a lot of traccs on the unexpected.... he has a new group album comin out as well called the heavyweights.... its macc trucc, UDI and Charlie Manhattan...

He's sometimes at the studio so ill holla fa sho

INSANE

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Big Mack Truck.....

.... tight ass news manne. Big Mack is IMO one of the most underated MC's in the bay. A better Way is one of my fav cds. I had it back in the day but lost in but still had it recorded on tape, but i just found a copy at a used store yesterday and have been bumpin the fuck out of it.

Him and his cousin Tay Da Tay need to come out with a cd together every song ive ever heard them do together has been nuthin but straight heat.

Nuttkace

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
INSANE1 said:
him and tay did release a single called give it to me...

"when it comes to freaks, you know you have to give it to me"
Don't forget the track from Isolated in the Game which is hella tight as well.............

Apr 25, 2002
Big Mack review....

First of all the sauce is what really seperates this from the rest. It comes with two charbroiled patties, and two slices of cheese! A bun in the middle seperates the patties. It also comes with shredded lettuce, pickles, and a sesame seed bun. It really goes down well with a Large Coke, and fries. To make it more simplistic request a #1. The only setbacks I could find were That the Lettuce tends to pertrude out of the sandwich, the sandwich also tends to slide, and fall apart..

8.0/10

Cop the damn album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dead: