NEW BEATS.....my work for tha past year

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2002
www.mp3.com
soon as mp3.com approves them you will hear what about 10 beats that are for sale...

its all music baby...

some will feel me....some will wanna kill me...either way its all gravvy......

the countdown is on an craccin...

my money is right....now its time to go to war! I got everything in place to drop my album by the end of this year....aint nobody stoppin me....only way to stop me is to murder me....come and get me....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This life i lead is real........

and anybody that wanna link up and do this muzicc shit...its all gravvy...lets do this....Ima make the muzicc cracc in the year of my 21st......

***this has been a message to all the HUMANS***

from: NORTHWEST VEST SPLITER aka DEREK Muthafuccin KADAFI loco

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
As somebody that writes all the time...and who has friends who try to rap too......its easy to tell who's serious, and who aint...

And these beats is some serious shit...im already knowin the new shit is gonna be off the heez...

Cant wait....good shit!

Nov 16, 2002
206RIDAH said:
YOUR BEAT SUCKS MONKEY BALLS. REAL TALK
You hit the nail on the fucking head. Haha your beats for the past year, what a fucking waste of time. And there Doofy goes again hoping on someone nuts again riding the fuck out them to get on their good side. eat a dick bitch!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
they're not as bad as Tadou's raps......lol.....I can't say they are horrible......but i can say that you have a lot of room for improvement......