New beat I made with my accoustic guitar...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2005
It's kind of funny that you piss off half of B.A.R.T and then come back the next day to ask for opinions on a beat you made... you know everybody is gonna ignore or hate on it. Far as my opinion on your beat... Sounds more like something that'd play in the background in an interlude than a song. It gets tiring quick, I wouldn't leave the guitar playin all along, and add a few different sounds to carry the melody the rest of the time.

Nov 16, 2005
Meandme said:
It's kind of funny that you piss off half of B.A.R.T and then come back the next day to ask for opinions on a beat you made... you know everybody is gonna ignore or hate on it. Far as my opinion on your beat... Sounds more like something that'd play in the background in an interlude than a song. It gets tiring quick, I wouldn't leave the guitar playin all along, and add a few different sounds to carry the melody the rest of the time.
i just made a new one that's shittin on that...ima post it in a sec hold up...

Nov 16, 2005
SLOWPOKE said:
i dont wanna be mad at you for dissin hyphy,...but i'll give an open ear,...but if it's booty,...i'm fucking you up man,....hard core,....

be back in an hour,...dail up is a bitch,....
this one was just experimental, peep the other one i posted...