New bay area rap song yesturday

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
did anyone hear that one bay area rap song yesturday night on wild949, there were various artists, and at some point they say "rock the party party, rock the party party" or something like that, if anyone knows what song it was, please post the name please.
thanks

thizz or die

Jan 18, 2006
dR3 VaN HaL3n said:
sounds like yer describing "who rock the party" on 17 wit a thizz....not sure, but i think thats what yer looking for.
you on the ball man, much thanks bro. yee
thank you everyone for your help

was this song new or old?

thizz or die

Nov 16, 2005
good shitt!! i hella heard that song last night too, not sure if it was kmel or wild, i just remembere hearing it on the radio. it KINDA reminded me of the AMkidd's bay wid it song. i dunno, i think its just me hahah

song's siiick, i got the link from the 'how is the 17 with a thizz' thread from E $ $ J, get it there

Dec 2, 2005
The_WRATH said:
did anyone hear that one bay area rap song yesturday night on wild949, there were various artists, and at some point they say "rock the party party, rock the party party" or something like that, if anyone knows what song it was, please post the name please.
thanks

thizz or die

the name of the song was "who rock the party" by jimmy roses and nina cash off of 17 wit a thizz