NEW ARTWORK: BAY AREA “ALL STARS” work in progress

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 23, 2012
This piece is still being worked on, but it’s coming together. I had posted this a few months back, but I had to re-do the J Stalin pic so I repainted it black to start over on the lower right hand corner..

There’s so many rappers from the Bay, that I’m going to have to do another one.
I’m planning with like c-bo, lynch, x-raided, etc as well.
14CC01A9-67E2-49AF-8710-67B6C853E098.jpeg

Mar 23, 2012
I vote for the removal of mista fab and replace with a much better rapper like shady nate or even dre dog :D
On the next one I’ll have Dre dog and actually more sf rappers I’ve already put too much time into this one. It’s so many people I want to put but at the time I was only able to section off 9 spaces but now I can do 20 on this size canvas.

Mar 23, 2012
On the next one I’ll have Dre dog and actually more sf rappers I’ve already put too much time into this one. It’s so many people I want to put but at the time I was only able to section off 9 spaces but now I can do 20 on this size canvas.
Plus he’s done a lot for my career early on and he’s done a lot to really be a voice for the Bay. I don’t choose the people I paint because of just their musical catalog, but more of maybe impact on the culture. And that’s for every genre that I do.

the next piece I do will be more in depth for sure

Props: siccmadesyko