**NEW** Alice In Chains - A Looking In View

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
Dope news. AIC is the muthafuckin shiznit.

I got every album and always have.

Whos singing now? is it just jery catrell? he did vocals before. like on heaven beside you and shit. layne and jerry always both did vocals.

The song sounds like jerry cantrell is dubbed over the lead singer.

Still a dope ass song though. Way dope. way way dope.

cant wait for this shit to come out.

May 31, 2006
daaaaaaamn.. i miss AIC. havent listened to anything but rap in a minute. the new singer is actually pretty good. Layne's voice wasnt guna stay that way forever. i think this new guy has an accurate voice. R.I.P. tho!

May 15, 2002
I'm sure everyone who got the song from their website got this news, but fuck it....

Tracklist and album art for Black Gives Way to Blue

1. All Secrets Known
2. Check My Brain
3. Last Of My Kind
4. Your Decision
5. A Looking In View
6. When The Sun Rose Again
7. Acid Bubble
8. Lessons Learned
9. Take Her Out
10. Private Hell
11. Black Gives Way To Blue

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Damn, it does sound like some New Alice, didnt think it would without Lane. Lead Guitar dude [edit jerry cantrell] always did backing vocals and wrote the bulk of the lyrics tho so we get at least half of the original vocal sound and all of the original musicians so good chit. :siccness:

Apr 25, 2002
Just picked it up today. I'm only 3 songs in and I really like it so far. Definitely sounds like AIC and I'm glad! Cantrell is fuckin' badass......

Apr 25, 2002
I've been listening to the CD pretty much all day off and on as I've had time and I really like it. Definitely one of the best albums I've purchases in a while.....I really dig Cantrell's guitar tone and soloing. He's definitely a great player that doesn't get mentioned as much as he should.......