New A-Wax & YG Hootie Video - All Alone....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2011
Unconditinonal Thug was that shit and that Rat Trap Mixtape was real ill too. Everything wax fuck with is hella good tho, except maybe that Koncepts and Kontradictions album had hella weak beats but shit was still aight.

May 7, 2002
this song convinced me I need to hear this album.....Wax never disappoints and YG's verse was dope !
yeah i think im gonna download it i like both artist but i saw the first video with the south beat and got discoraged honestly cuz i didnt wanna have mixed emotions about hearing artist i like on production i dont care for

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
This was dope. I've been sleeping on A-Wax... what's his best material?
[video=youtube;EwxZ5ks_anc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwxZ5ks_anc[/video]

This is the first song I heard of his, in like 2002, and been a huge fan ever since. This song is still one of my favorite songs of all time. If this shit doesn't get you fucking amp'd, nothing will, lol.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Mar 11, 2011
Just watched that video was was spitting talmbout dumpin out the sunroof. I fucks wit and it and Hootie too. Album is a must cop.

Dudes chillin off Sir Francis Drake Blvd out in Marin in front of Quentin filmin. I bet the boys gave the County Sherriff a call to break that shit up.

May 29, 2002
Does Wax say he checked Noble and then say he'd robbed him after? Someone clarify those lyrics for me. As far as Wax goes I've been campaigning him here in Pittsburg for years. Especially during figaz beef.

Aug 11, 2006
"every time u shot a gun, nobody died, nobody bled, no one would bleed, cuffing hood rats, withholding your weed, when they jumped you, tell em who'd you run to, who was dumping out the sunroof, tell em who was art of was sun tzu, any beef call the carnivores to come thru"

This shit is dope.. Go Wax.

Apr 14, 2006
This was dope. I've been sleeping on A-Wax... what's his best material?
The majority of his music is fuckin dope! The album that got me into Wax was Junior High to the Pen and every since then, I've purchased every things he's released. Unconditional Thug has some great music on it and probably my favorite Wax song ever (Me and Mine). Nightmares on Elm street (all 3 volumes) were very good.

To me, Id' say Recession Proof is his best work to date. He has some fuckin knockers on that album.....Neva Grow, Kriminal, Stack Money, Natural Dizasters, 70 Chevelle, Designer Drugs & Beatdowns, etc.