New A Wax video - I'll Be Fine

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Another solid release from A-wax, who's definitely one of the more active rappers from the bay right now...he remains consistent with his quality and keep dropping albums to keel up with the demand for his music

Everything I've heard has been slapping, and I hope card are really buying these albums and supporting our artists.

I see nothing but good thing music wise for this cats career and he definitely makes my top 5 when it comes to rap these days

Feb 11, 2006
Both solo albums are almost complete and he is dropping a group project with Bandz from Chicago so as well... More videos on the way!
dope video ,will be interested in hearing the wax album with piano based beats and I like how he working with that gmbe bandz dude ,that should be a quality collabo .
Props

Apr 5, 2016
Like the track, HATE the video.

That track had the potential to have gone so many other, more creative ways with the video and visuals

PART 1: Fed-Ex employee steals packages (never shows whats in them or happens after, or follows up on the thief.)

PART 2: Wax rapping on a pier

PART 3: Bum pushing shopping cart- ROLL CREDITS

Either the video did the track no justice or "I must be losing it".