New A-Wax song n video. YEAH RIGHT produced by Nonstop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2011
Recession Proof
Nightmare From Elm Street all 3 volumes
The Street Album

He has plenty of great older material too, but start with these^ and you're off to a good start. Every album of his is dope!
I would say "Rat Trap" and "Rat Poison" mixtape first and work your way around the horn from there to "Unconditional Thug" and onto everything else.

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
all the stuff released around unconditional thug is my favorite cause he breaks down a lot of real stuff.

[video=youtube;eS-evWfcmdg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS-evWfcmdg[/video]

this type stuff. wow snort coke off your girlfriend mervyn card holy cow

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
all the stuff released around unconditional thug is my favorite cause he breaks down a lot of real stuff.

[video=youtube;eS-evWfcmdg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS-evWfcmdg[/video]

this type stuff. wow snort coke off your girlfriend mervyn card holy cow
holy cow

Dec 14, 2011
Don't let these dickriding stanleys fool you, sir, broski... His best work is Concepts and Contridictions followed by Unconditional Thug and then I'd place Savage Times/65 G'z (double album reissue) at a close 3rd.. all of his other albums are mediocre at best.

Feb 18, 2011
Nightmare From Elm Street Vol. 1 & Vol. 2 are free on datpiff.com so they're good ones to start at but they don't reflect his music throughout his entire catalog. Street Album/Recession Proof have a more "mainstream-ish" feel to them. They're 2 of my favorites. Rat Poison/Rat Trap/F. Suckaz mixtapes are dope as fuck too. Vicious diss punchlines.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Wax's album is gonna be crazy, any word on a release date? def copping this one

A-Wax is the hardest rapper the bay has produced in the last 10 years, possibly ever imo.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Excellent song, concept, etc as usual. His wordplay on the last verse shows how versatyle he can be and how much of a higher level he is than just about anyone in the Bay...def anyone on the radio. Speaking of radio, this should be on it. Well done fellas.

Oct 10, 2005
Don't let these dickriding stanleys fool you, sir, broski... His best work is Concepts and Contridictions followed by Unconditional Thug and then I'd place Savage Times/65 G'z (double album reissue) at a close 3rd.. all of his other albums are mediocre at best.
Hell nah I dig his old shit but it's not like he fell off or anything far from it Wax just keeps evolving he's got hella styles

Jul 22, 2003
all of his other albums are mediocre at best.
Why do you say that? Beats, Raps, Delivery, Features? Just curious. I know your not hating because you like Wax's earlier shit Im just curious why you think hes no good anymore.

I gotta say, I like wax's whole catalog old to new but his newer shit is where he is really bringing it all together in my opinion.

Feb 13, 2004
That's your opinion. Being a fan of good music isn't dick riding.