New A Wax Music FREE DOWNLOAD (11 Songs)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Here is 11 free unreleased songs that were about to be deleted.... Yall can have them for free.... This is pure throwaway music. We didnt think they were good enough for the 3 new albums we have on deck. Gucci Mane feature and I think YG Hootie is on a track too. The rest is solo music. So Download it and leave feedback. Good or bad its appreciated.

11 Songs in a Zip file for yall....
A Wax Throwaway tracks

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
Tell wax hes too harsh of a critic of himself... I understand clipping down a album, thats smart. But to throw it away is to call it trash, and in 25 years u would see a american pickers episode where they find a flash drive full of these songs and it would be worth a grip, like i can see the skinny dude gettin all bonerific wid it like "duuuude, this was the last good hippity hop music before obama got us nuked its like the holy graile!"

And i can say that without no nutriding, i just have good, really good and really large but really nicely proportioned ears, and a good sense of music, and that was far from trash.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Here is 11 free unreleased songs that were about to be deleted.... Yall can have them for free.... This is pure throwaway music. We didnt think they were good enough for the 3 new albums we have on deck. Gucci Mane feature and I think YG Hootie is on a track too. The rest is solo music. So Download it and leave feedback. Good or bad its appreciated.

11 Songs in a Zip file for yall....
A Wax Throwaway tracks
DOPE! ....good lookin out!

Props: erry and erry

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
Imma peep it...I literally have never heard any A-Wax cd or album or any solo stuff at all, so I will give honest feedback and possibly peep other stuff from him if I like what I hear. I've only heard a couple Wax songs on the Northern Exposures back in the day and I think a couple from some Big Tone cds too, didn't really like those tracks but that's nothing to base a judgement off of. It's a bit strange I never really heard of A-Wax, I mean I literally fuck with dam near every artist from the bay (or so I thought) and have over 35,000 total songs in my itunes, but never seen wax on anything other than what I stated above. But I love finding new music to listen to - I'm definitely a "music-head". Nobody I ever knew fucked with this dudes music, and I had never even heard of him until the whole hus beef situation started way back when, but I can respect he doesn't have to fuck with everybody from the bay and can still make good music (according to what I've heard from various people on here) and develop a "fanbase". Anyways, thanks for the free music, much appreciated.

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
^^Def. slept on a-wax, pulling strings making everyone a fan... Hus probably slouched real low in his whip right now singing along to every track on that cd. Downloaded the .zip file, have to check them out later when I'm riding around. Right on DUTCH-F.E @DUTCH-F.E

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
So Download it and leave feedback. Good or bad its appreciated.
That was an enjoyable collection of songs, I like wax's flow - both delivery and content. Production was well done, I like his beat selection. Only two songs received a 3-star rating (Risk It & Trailer Park King), and 5 songs got a 5-star rating (Aging, Bundle, Its Only Money, My Canabis ($50 Blunts) & Peace 2 Beanie Segal) and the rest got 4-stars from me. To sum it up, only 2 songs of the 11 would I skip - the rest I could just let play through. Pretty impressive for "throwaways", I'll have to grab a few albums and give em a listen.

Really liked Aging, Its Only Money & My Canabis - straight up good fuckn music. Thanks again.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
That was an enjoyable collection of songs, I like wax's flow - both delivery and content. Production was well done, I like his beat selection. Only two songs received a 3-star rating (Risk It & Trailer Park King), and 5 songs got a 5-star rating (Aging, Bundle, Its Only Money, My Canabis ($50 Blunts) & Peace 2 Beanie Segal) and the rest got 4-stars from me. To sum it up, only 2 songs of the 11 would I skip - the rest I could just let play through. Pretty impressive for "throwaways", I'll have to grab a few albums and give em a listen.

Really liked Aging, Its Only Money & My Canabis - straight up good fuckn music. Thanks again.
Check for 'pullin strings' ....shits the hardest project to drop this year.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Im glad you guys are feeling it. So with Pullin Strings having 20 songs and this bunch of music being 11, that 31 tracks we have in the last 45 days or so. 3 full albums on deck and 2 collab albums. I would say Wax is finally making his pitch to be in the conversation of top 5 artists in the bay. All beef aside, Wax makes good music. the fans and supporters are finally starting to talk about him in a positive and musical light instead of just beef and bullshit. Keep Downloading and spreading the word.