New A-Wax album Demonz N My Bleep drops 12/10

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Too bad he soured the relationship with Nonstop.

Wax's music hasnt been the same since Pullin Strings.
I’m not a fan of any A-Wax material pre: Everybody Loves Me 1, massive fan of everything post that.

I feel Pulling Strings was his magnum opus too but I really feel his music improved even further post his nonstop production era. In fact, Pushin Keyz to me was his worst album since ELM1 and that was all produced by nonstop. Both RX Lords were amazing to me.

Props: dalycity650
Apr 4, 2015
Rx lord 1 was produced by southside not sure who did vol 2 but it wasn’t nonstop. They fell out over some shit about rights or royalties or something.
I was sure he had something to do with it, not sure where I put those CDs. I liked most of the production on the Rx Lord CDs just not the auto tune it was too much.

Pushin’ Keyz is in my top 3 from him together with Thug Deluxe and Everlasting Money. I’m still to listen to Pullin’ Stringz

Klacker

Nov 16, 2018
I was sure he had something to do with it, not sure where I put those CDs. I liked most of the production on the Rx Lord CDs just not the auto tune it was too much.

Pushin’ Keyz is in my top 3 from him together with Thug Deluxe and Everlasting Money. I’m still to listen to Pullin’ Stringz
Thug deluxe is by far waxs best project

Apr 4, 2015
Up for preorder now. Here’s the tracklist (20 tracks!)

1. All I Got
2. Shit I Did
3. Mausoleum
4. Negative Energy
5. Hell 2 Pay
6. Cujo
7. Holy Water
8. Gang Shit
9. Sucka Side
10. Call It What You Want
11. Foreign Exchange
12. The Bag