NEW 1 and a half hour Tech Interview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2003
damn that does sound fucked up....i hadnt had a chance to listen to it yet, my wife came down with a bad flu and i've been taking care of her. you can still hear it though it's just annoying.

Sep 21, 2006
JusT FinisheD ListeninG TO IT. IT WaS CoO ThE SounD QualitY SuckeD BuT IT WaS NicE TO HeaR WherE ThE InspiratioN FoR SleepinG BeautY CamE FroM CuZ ThatS OnE OF MY FavoritE TecH SongS. AnD I CanT WaiT FoR ThA KabosH AlbuM(IF ThatS HoW U SpelL IT)

Oct 20, 2003
yea i'm only 40+ minutes in but it's very informative so far. topics ranging from the leaking of everready to icyroc's involvement he even touches on his opinion of juggalos and an interesting story about alpha dog, some of the songs that made the movie are, "caribou lou" "slither" "biancas and beatrices" "la la land" and about 3 or 4 others....i wonder what's in store for the next 45 minutes.

Dec 5, 2005
Swick said:
Roc & Will had it months after everyone else did....so i disagree with his blame and yeah he went a bit too far on IcyRoc... I am disappointed anyway otherwise good interview

Totally agree with you