never loved

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 18, 2003
took me a good 5-10 min.
the **** means i couldnt understand shit what he said. i'l figure it out sober

dot dogg will have them stuck on it, jump on it, suck on it, pump on it, pump it back when ya hit that pelvis bone bust a copule a nuts it bitch ya know ya want it, dont postpone it its on if your ready an willing, dront yo children at yo mamas house cuz im about to kill em(?), but dont expect no love from a 4-4 thug, ********, im a gain a hoe if i lose a hoe cuz i be kickin it wit niggas thats musical, an i refuse to go down below yo belly button, ima do yo shit so bad you gonna be leakin that yellow jelly, im nuttin an struck an cut out the fuck out, you done struck out like canseco, givin all you can take hoe, garenteed you repeaditly cum no need to fake hoe, cuz i say so =xraided=who the fuck is you?==, dott dogg from stock =xraided whats yo crew?== this madman black marketdroppin you bitches in trash cans

Jan 16, 2003
coo, i didn't think he was anything else, thx dog

sup unknown.....same shit different day man, just got back from the dmv, i was sittin there for 3 hours for a lil piece of paper that says i can drive...bs, anyways..ill prolly hit u up round 10 or so go smoke a b or 2

Sep 23, 2002
yeah, as far as i know those are the only two. even tho X and Dott Dogg spoke on a few more tracks

the outro to Unforgiven ( intro to VIM )
whatever it took