Nemesicc Vs. D-Con [ VOTE!! ]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 25, 2007
Aight, this went down over at the Siccmade Forums. I'm repostin' it, cause over there they don't understand, or feel my rhymes. So vote and let me know. IMO this is one of my best battles.

[Nemesicc]
im devilish- all i hold is chrome and metal spit
lets settle this endin i leave ya head and neck seperate
i represent fa the block n u just lookin desperate
tryna get up in my mufuckin set n shit- trick
ill break ya vertabrae- then see u in surgeray
fill u up wit toxic fumes so ya brain turns grey,hey
u fuckin wit a mix a murda madman and schitz
betta watch out when im bustin cuz hoe im vandamme wit this
on the fritz-psycho wit a bitta killin in my pitch
so watch ya tone befo you get ya hairy melon split
when it hits- im droppin sidewinders on yo set
servin all ya homies makin sure ya shirt gets wet
ima vet, ain nobody questionin me
see all my victims them bitches they be restin in peace
n u a test in the least- cuz muthafucca ima beast
animal in my viens and they dun let me off a the leash-mouth foamin

[D-Con]
Nemesicc is an eminent nemesis, but as far as that "endin' shit", your bite ain't venomous.
Ain't no settlin' shit. I hear you got that "metal spit", but if ended this yo' fo'head would greet a metal tip.

Yo' rhymes are as worn out as year old- bicycle's petal grip. A petty trick, meets a machetti, bitch.
I'm ready like yo' moma's spagetti, Sicc', so come settle this!

I got a taste fo' hate, so if we eva met, and you pulled a kay' n' sprayed first.
My Folks would have you face first in the Great Lakes, so tell me whos fate's worse?

Have you at Hell's Gates when shells penetrate ya' home and recashade off ya' dome.
And if you a family man. I'll shoot up your family van, with more holes than an Afghan, from Afghanastan.

C

CcytzO_Loc

d con

BUT it looks like you got to read his 1st then wrote yours which gives you a BIG advantage so id have to see another round or two to keep it fair......

Feb 25, 2007
CcytzO_Loc said:
d con

BUT it looks like you got to read his 1st then wrote yours which gives you a BIG advantage so id have to see another round or two to keep it fair......
True. I had about a, 20 minute advantage..