Neema has a bunch of sick shows comin up.. (this weekend included) PEEP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2002
Neema will be at showbox sodo tomorrow night (friday the 1st) with E-40 and Tech N9ne. I believe that is sold out!

Neema also has a show at Nectar in fremont on Oct 2nd. Neema's presenting his new group "The Future" consisting of neema, Lace Cadence, Billy Patron & Sol
Also Performing:
JayBarz
SnO
DJ Miguel Rockwell
DJ B Mello
Hosted by B-Boy

this one is just $10... a must go to.. buy tickets online at http://www.nectarlounge.com/detail_101002.html

or im sure they will have some at the door... $10 to see some seattle heavyweights and upcomers...

October 23rd... Neema will be at showbox sodo again... this time with Big Boi from Outkast, Fatal Lucciauno, and DJ Swerveon. a must See... get at neema or myself for tickets.. $40 at the door.

and if you havent copped "The Essence" yet Neemas been running a deal where you get a copy of "The Collective" and "The Essence" for $10... if you catch him on the streets:cheeky: (not a hard thing too do!)

Show some support, come meet some artists youve been listening too and nectar has some cheap ass drinks! get it there!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i was wonderin what the hoorah was about at the showbox...i was getting off work when i saw all them make up covered faggots standing in line for Tech. lol......

and Neema said it was 8pm for the video shoot yesterday. lol....which is it? 8 or 830?