Needin' help with an MD track...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2006
*I was searching and found out that it's the bonus track on thizzelle washington, anybody got a track title?*

what up everybody? I've searched everywhere for a Treal tv (#1) songlist, but can't find shit. What is that fucking song right after 'Too Hard for the Fuckin' Radio' and right before 'Gift of Gab' on Treal ? It's with Bad business, Klyde, and MD, MD's verse starts off wit "click click pow, wussup now? listen to my 9 milimeter go POW, dont get bit by mosquito..."

This shit's killin me! Anybody able to help?

Feb 21, 2006
Im probably wrong, but i kno its like half of the Miss You song because that track is like 8:00 min. I dont kno if theres a track name, gotta look into that..

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
holy shit? i didnt know thizzle washington had a hidden track?!?! what the fuck?

here it is

"click click POW!....whats up now? listen to my 9millameter go POW. dont get bite by a misquito....catch west nile.....if ya in the pen dont be late for chow "

damn, dre ripped that whole verse off of "pow"

tellin ya mane....if that verse dont tell ya, dre was WAY ahead of his time.....come on, WEST NILE....was that even in the newspaper back then?

Feb 5, 2006
drunkinfool said:
holy shit? i didnt know thizzle washington had a hidden track?!?! what the fuck?

here it is

"click click POW!....whats up now? listen to my 9millameter go POW. dont get bite by a misquito....catch west nile.....if ya in the pen dont be late for chow "

damn, dre ripped that whole verse off of "pow"

tellin ya mane....if that verse dont tell ya, dre was WAY ahead of his time.....come on, WEST NILE....was that even in the newspaper back then?

HAHA NEVER TO LATE TO GET LACED

Mar 10, 2006
Anybody know the song, its on UGA vol.2 dvd, when pebbles is doing her damn thang, and mac dre is on the last verse/?? anybody know which song im talking about