Need Ta Go On a Dayum Vacation!....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2003
I'm plannin to go somewhere during Spring break, I havent wen't anywhere special or fun for a while, I'm thinkin of goin on a Cruise...any of yall been on 1? If so post up wit how it went n shit n maybe u know a good place 2 get tickets at, I wanna see if itz worth the dough, I never been 2 1 but I heard it could be fun, Also heard they can get expensive! N you gotta tip every mutha fucca there an arm n a leg......Yea so, any info would be appreciated.... :cheeky:

Oct 9, 2002
I went on a cruise in August of 03...5 days i think it was. Hit up the Bahamas and a couple of other places. Overall, it was pretty tight, although there wasn't a lot of people my age (20 at the time), which kinda sucked. There was 8 people total in our group that went, n it ran about $700 if Im not mistaken. We went on Royal Carribean 'Voyager of the Sea'. They had a rock climbing wall, a bball court, ice skating rink, etc. Tipping wasnt really a problem. The food was FUCKING AMAZING tho. Every dinner u could eat whatever u wanted 2, n it was amazing. I had a real good time, but woulda been better if there was more people my age that were on the ship. Got any more questions, jus ask...