NEED SIMPLE BOOK COVERS!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
I'm the author of two full length novels. One is called "TENDING TOWARD LACRIMAL EXHAUSTION," and the other is titled "THE BRAND OF REHEBOAM." LACRIMAL is a urban story about the ravages of methamphetamine. BRAND OF REHEBOAM is a spaghette-western, which means that there's lots of women, whiskey, violence, and opium use in it. Both novels have been written under the pseudonym "STAGGER P." To minimize printing costs, I'm using black and white covers instead of full color. My intention is to have simple covers without a bunch of extraneous bullshit. No special effects, no glitter. I've seen the talent on this board, and I know that it wouldn't be any sweat for you cats to come up with a simple black and white cover.
Any help is appreciated, and if I end up using someone's cover full credit will be given in the final printed manuscript.

Here's the cover for TENDING TOWARD LACRIMAL EXHAUSTION:

May 8, 2002
Thanks starscream.
If you need more info, or want to review a portion of the text to get a feeling for the content, let me know.

And anyone else up for the challenge?
Most of you cats do super-clean graphics that are very detailed. I want the exact opposite here. I want something stark, something rough. I want the covers to look like something you'd see a junkie scribble on the wall of some roach-infested hovel. I want worn and dirty as opposed to clean and crisp.
Come on fellas. I know you cats can do this shit with your eyes closed and the photoshop screen minimized....

Again, any help is appreciated.