Need Rapper or Singer To Help Finish this Track I plan to shop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
how many artist from this site you got on your beats? i got at you before but you never hit me back. are you just promoting your beats or are you really looking for artist to work with?

Aug 15, 2006
www.Soundclick.com
features? I am looking for people to kill it. But usually theres people who shoot me versions of them rapping/singing on the track. If someone inquires sometimes I forget to hit em back because Im going through versions of the track already recorded on

Aug 15, 2006
www.Soundclick.com
ive gotten music on countless television programs. Movie wise i've done a song for A-Team and a track for Crank. Percentage is based on the finished product and how disposable the verse is. If it's so good it can't be replaced a percentage will be offered. If it's good but replaceable there may be no percentage

Aug 15, 2006
www.Soundclick.com
Basically if your rap is what makes the track appealing a percentage will be offered. If your rap is filling a void and could be replaced by a number of other rappers to fill that void then it's possible no percentage or a low percentage will be offered.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
ive gotten music on countless television programs. Movie wise i've done a song for A-Team and a track for Crank. Percentage is based on the finished product and how disposable the verse is. If it's so good it can't be replaced a percentage will be offered. If it's good but replaceable there may be no percentage

you DID a song for them...but did they use it?
and what TV program soundtracks have you been responsible for getting music placed on?

Aug 15, 2006
www.Soundclick.com
yes there techno tracks used in scenes of the films. I have 2 publishing companies I work with that i submit music to and they place it. I don't find out what shows the music is in until I get my bmi statements back. 75% of it is mtv shows though.