need lyrics to loki

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
i would ask for the lyrics to braggin rights but that will only lead me to my other vice besides dark liquor...........The Eye Candy section. i'm trying to kick that habit in its ass.

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
I'm bumping Get My Name Right off the Illegitimati album like this came out last month. That shit brought back some memories.

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
I'm going to buy another copy next year towards the end of May or first of June and celebrate 10yrs of the Illegitimati.

Apr 25, 2002
Fuck ten years! Where the fuck has time gone?
you know?!? i been dusting off old albums trippin off how different life is since back then. i was like 20 when this album dropped, young, dumb, fuckin off my life. i had some good times and some real bad times, and here i am ten years later, 3 kids, 2 jobs, and wondering what happened! i can still crack music from then and almost feel the situations i was in. loki trip off that, siccmade muzicc was the soundtrack of alot of our lives. you guys verses and beats have givin me easy accsess to old memorys and situtations, siccmade will forever be a part of the thoughts and memorys of days wayback. i can even think of certain situtaions and remember what album was playing at the time.

that has got to be a trip for you as an artist to think about.