Need Help!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2005
im looking for bay artist that wanna b a part of a dvd called B.A.R.T Bay area rap talent - The Independent showcase. i wanna showcase the independent talent in the bay and the movement going on in the bay. Its gonna b that real bay shit. we gon show how we get it and how we make our music and who we make are music for. so if u from the bay and wanna get down and kno people that a get down and b apart of this dvd and soundtrack then please holla at me.
chubby grimez [email protected] www.myspace.com/chubbygrimez

so far for the dvd i got verbal confirmation from....
Mistah F.A.B , A-Wax, San Quinn, kev Kelly , the Goodfelonz , Fillmoe mike from kmel, Kevin Epps and hopefully alot more too come.

i wanna feature ... the team, federation, Rick Rock , Sic wit it records, Keak da sneak , Messy Marv , Thizz , gorilla pits , The Mob Figaz , And everyone else from the bay that wanna get down and get there name out there.

There will b a special segment on The Life and Times of The Mac D.R.E

Im looking 2 drop it late next year so holla at me. 1.

Jun 28, 2005
Gorilla Pits Just gave me the word. They will b on there Doin there thing. Where the bay at this is for yall so come fuck wit yo boy. we gon blow the bay b4 the bay blows holla.

Jun 28, 2005
THIS IS FOR ALL BAY ARTIST SO IF U WANNA GET DOWN AND SHOW CASE YALL TALENT COME FUCK WIT A LATIN BO$$ THE BAY AINT GONNA BLOW UNLESS WE MAKE IT HAPPEN SO COME GET AT ME. 1.