Need Help Promoting Shows

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
techn9nehq said:
We need some help promoting shows in the Madison and Milwaukee markets. If anyone is down to pass out flyers hit me up on here via PM or this thread. Just leave your contact info and someone will link up with you.

hey Nick,can you give infos about show in NOV/DEC yet....??it is very important...i would need this info as fast as possible....??
can you get on aim??

Jan 12, 2003
i know this isnt related to the cities you mentioned but im hittin travis up on the celly when you guys are in lincoln for the 19th. I'll help ya out any way i can that day.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
betthatstang said:
i know this isnt related to the cities you mentioned but im hittin travis up on the celly when you guys are in lincoln for the 19th. I'll help ya out any way i can that day.

We're a week out from your show, so maybe you should call him real soon if you wanna help with some shit.

Aug 20, 2002
any shows there????

any????now,....where I have time,money and a crip to sleep,lol.........there ain´t any show and I needn´t come overseas....

wtf......so next would be ALBUM RELEASE PARTY,heh???

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
yo... you know I got Reno and most likely Sac too... hit me up when you can... (GET OFF THE PHONE WITH MY BITCH!!!) and lemme know if there's anything else or anywhere else close that you need help with.

Aug 20, 2002
even if there was NO show in NOV/DEC,would there be any chance to visit TECH in the studios if I came to the States????
...and leave sum´words on EVERREADY?,lol????Like PLAYA A did on AP???
The Tradition would lemme, as German,shout out a lil´bit of ordinary-Slang,too.......wouldn´t it????

don´t check my Grammar,it´s early in da morn´....

Jun 2, 2004
Shoot i know The LA show aint for another month or so, but i DONT wanna repeat of what happened at the Santa Ana Show, so i could help out with watever...