Need Help Installing Digital Cam...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
i just came up on this digital camera. when i plug the cam into the comp, it makes a noise like its plugged in but i cant get the pics on to my comp..i try lookin threw all my drives but there aint shit in there for the cam.. other cams i used ive never needed the disc for, so soon as u plug it in the usb it works but for some reason this camera wont do it..

the camera i have is called "Concord"..ive never heard of the shit before..

yall know anything that can help? thanks

Feb 9, 2003
I've seen the concords before, if I remember correctly they're a little bit low end, but try going to the official website and seeing if there are drivers or software you can download from the site.

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
good lookin! yeah this fa sho aint the best cam but its better then nothing plus it was free..

i dl'd one driver for it and it still wouldnt work...it did have a cam i can click on tho but when i did click on it to get my pics it said somthin like "camera cannot be found on your computer"

guess i'll try an see if they have an official site..

Feb 9, 2003
Or if that don't work try this. Start>Control Panel>Printers and other hardware (add other hardware)>Scanners and Cameras. If that don't work then I'm outta ideas.