need help for blackberry pearl for cingular

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2004
i went to one of those sites where i tried to download a new theme. i did but the for some reason it didn't work, but the next thing my media net icon is gone. i rested everything but it still ain't there, i restored my shit and shit still ain't there i got back my pictures that i saved on the phone but still no media net icon. Is there media net program that i could download online for it?

when media net isnt showing it means that you dont have a proper internet plan on your device.. you might wanna peep what you actually payin for cuz it dont look like internet is it G...if you have a blackberry plan, then, make sure your blackberry handheld software is updated and make sure to press menu key and SHOW ALL ICONS... other then that do a master reset... but the problem lies with not having the right plan

Now, tell me where i can get a hook on some thugged out themes for free

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I'm a BB user with VZW but some tips. Make sure you have the data plan. The other thing you might have to delete ur service books and re register ur blackberry. If you need more help go to pinstack.com, it's a cool site for BB stuff(help, themes, etc.)

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Oh and by the way if you guys havn't already, download the opera mini browser. It makes web browsing especially on the sicc 10x better (on the BB now) . Download the google maps app too for maps of course but you also get satelite views like on the site.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I-Phone theme OTA download/install . Chose your Model Series, chose which style you want Zen/Today/Icon and send the dl link to an email address your blackberry can get to. Theres a bunch of cool themes out there. And it's Free.

Feb 25, 2006
isnt there like an extra $40 service charge for just having the BB data plan? that alone makes it not worth it for me..i just ordered my motorola q9c with sprint..changed over from cingular cuz of the high prices..i now will get unlimited data and text for $30/mo

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
My blackberry plan is discounted to like $25. Verizons BB unlimited data is like $44 with corp email connectivity and only $30 for the Blackberry Personal email plan. Sprint is the inferior carrier so if great coverage is what you need, shelling out a few bucks extra per month is worth it IMO.

Feb 25, 2006
^^well coverage will be fine for me..i still dont think you can beat the $30/mo price..with the drop call credit that sprint offers, my TOTAL bill with taxes will be $25/mo...and thats with 500 mins, unlimited data, unlimited text, ect...this plan works for me and im glad that i switched over from the crazy prices cingular has to offer

Jan 28, 2005
T-Mobile's BB plan is only $20. With that Opera browser, can you surf the web like a comp? cause with the t-mobile browser you can only get news/sports/weather updates.