Need help finding a rare E.P.A album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
I remember seeing an album cover on the Siccness from an East Palo Alto (i think) rapper where the name of the album was his home address. And its a picture of him in front of the house.
Does anyone know what Im talking about?

Thank you

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
L-Matik - Still On The Block??
No, the name of the album is literally a houses address in EPA. And he is standing in front of the house. It was posted on the siccness a while ago in a "post East Palo Album covers" type thread. I cant find it now though.
When I find it ill post it up here.

Thanks

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
No, the name of the album is literally a houses address in EPA. And he is standing in front of the house. It was posted on the siccness a while ago in a "post East Palo Album covers" type thread. I cant find it now though.
When I find it ill post it up here.

Thanks
Yea there was hella super underground rappers in EPA that got outshined by the insane empire, chunk n Sean T. Shit I just found more rappers i didnt know abiut while looking for whatever album u wanna find lol

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
Yea there was hella super underground rappers in EPA that got outshined by the insane empire, chunk n Sean T. Shit I just found more rappers i didnt know abiut while looking for whatever album u wanna find lol
There use to be a bunch of threads where people posted album covers from specific regions, but now i cant find them. Did they get moved somewhere? Deleted? Those were classic threads

Dec 11, 2006
Hung out with chunk not too long ago. Dude played a song he recorded years ago but still hasn't released it. With bushwick bill and Eminem. Shit was insane

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Hung out with chunk not too long ago. Dude played a song he recorded years ago but still hasn't released it. With bushwick bill and Eminem. Shit was insane
EPA is hella small. I know hella rappers but its just the way the streets are that we don't collab. Theres too much tension. I remember checking out their studio over the ramp when I was in high school was gona have a distribution thing going with them but we never fell through.

My boy is Scoots close ass homie, ive never collabed with but I'm sure I'm gonna touch in soon. Always dug him more over Band aide.