need feedback on my website

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2006
yea im redesigning it in flash..i just needed to be able to put a few things up so clients and those who just have interest in my work can see a bit of my portfolio

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
right now it looks horrible. it looks like the free generic sites aol would give out back in the day....make a banner or something.

I mean really, if its for a portfolio you want it to look proffessional. put some cash into it, there are sites that host for cheap without the corny godaddy banner on the top. your site consists of 1 picture and 1 video and one link to 3 other videos. you need to put some more work into it

Jun 6, 2006
its my own domian its all registered..i dont have money to put in the hands of another designer when i already have all the programs to do it myself u feel?

Jun 6, 2006
thats wassup mayne,yea it took 3months just to figure out how to host my flash movies on my site from my server.haha i know the feelin...i got dreamweaver and flash 8 and fireworks,im tryin to learn this on my own,i got hella dvds on this shit,plus im a sucriber of lynda.com so im tryin to learn alot,but once i get it up,ima run a tv show on there and ima hit yal with exclusive indepth interviews all the time like once a week a new interview

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^it took me less than a month to figure out how to design a website, (only because the person who wanted it done kept hounding me every day and was jumping on my back) but basically what I did was copy a decent layout and edit the shit to my likings....all browsers have the "view source code"

and I know its your domain, what I meant was the web host, you're on a free web hosting thing with go daddy, it shows in that banner at the top (that looks hella fucking ugly, but that ain't your fault)

Jun 6, 2006
thats because i havnt paid the shit to get it removed...once i have my own custom layout im gonna take it off..plus im gonna add a v bullentin on it