Need album covers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com
Thebayisback.com is coming out with a new album series that will need cover art. The albums will be released for FREE download, so I do not have a budget to pay for the covers. What I can offer is advertising space on thebayisback.com. Ads will get about 20,000-30,000 monthly views.

If you're interested in working with me on this, please contact me at [email protected]

Here is the project information:

Thebayisback.com presents…

“FROM THE BAY”, a new album series showcasing the talents of Bay Area rappers.

Purpose: To provide thousands of rap fans with a short, high quality sample of the artist’s song making ability. The album is intended to reach new listeners and grow the artist’s fan base. In order for the album to reach the highest number of listeners, the album will be released for free download.

Format:
• Intro: Artist speaks, must include a reference to thebayisback.com
• 6-8 Songs: At least 2 should be new & unreleased. Older songs may also be used. These should be some of the artist’s top tracks.
• The MP3 files will be compressed into a file such as .zip or .rar and release for free download on Thebayisback.com

What the artist can expect from Thebayisback.com:
• Promotion of the project through social media: Twitter, Facebook, Message Boards, etc.
• Promotion of the project through hip-hop websites: We will submit the album to as many hip hop sites as we can find. This will include the top websites as well as smaller blogs.
• Promotion of the project through email to industry contacts such as managers & radio DJ’s.

What we need from the artist:
• A pool of tracks for us to choose from. We need to select 6-8 great songs.
• Promotion of only thebayisback.com as the site to download this album the weeks leading up to its release and for 7 days after its release.
Additional benefits for the artist after participating (All are optional):
• An “Artist” page on thebayisback.com.
• An interview feature.
• A follow-up post where the artists discusses the story of each track.