NEED A PHOTO!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2003
ok im working on this BLUES FEST flyer for a client. well i finished the flyer today but they didnt like the idea of me using a pic of bourbon street for it. instead they wanted a pic of like of people cooking out at a park. preferably all black people in the photo. or at least black and white. and all day i have been looking through yahoo and google images and found nothing. i was wanting to see if any of you might have one or know a great place to find one or a site that could lead me in the right way. i gotta get this flyer done by tomorrow before the weekend. so any help suggestions are appreciated.

NICK
MINDZI DESIGNS

Sep 26, 2003
lol funny. but yeah i seriously coulndt find one damn pic. i did find a nice park pic that i could add some people too. but i cant find any of people grilling out. especially black people. so i dont know i was surprised that i couldnt find shit.

Sep 26, 2003
YEAH I WILL IN THE FUTURE. BUT THIS WAS A LAST MINUTE THING. I ACTUALLY JUST FINISHED IT. I WAS ABLE TO FIND ONE DAMN PIC OF BLACK PEOPLE COOKING OUT AT THE PARK AND BLENDED IT WITH ANOTHER PARK PIC THAT I HAD AND I THINK IT CAME OUT OK CONSIDERING THE STRUGGLE I HAD. ONLY THING I HATE ABOUT IT NOW IS THAT ONE OF THE PICS I USED OF ONE OF THE ARTISTS IS OFF A BAD OLD ASS ALBUM COVER OF THEIRS SO I DID THE BEST I COULD. ILL POST IT AFTER WHILE.

C

CcytzO_Loc

damn you right.....google dont care about blacc people cookouts.....lol.....fa reals though...i searched too and every pic of a barbeque or cookout had hella white folks around a grill or stuffin they face at a picnic table.....i cant believe there arent any of blacc folks.....

Sep 26, 2003
naw i found one like i said. and thats what the guy wanted. not the bourbon street. he just wanted it to look like a family fun event. but then i was wondering why do that when he didnt want ay kids in the pic. i dont know i mean it was like the most off the wall request i have heard so far. but now im not even done. i was just about to give him the cd with the front and back on the disk and he asks how hard would it be to put in a bbq grill. so im doing that now. and after that ill post it up. im a do some more tweakin on one of the artists pics cause the one a had to use was shit.

Oct 21, 2006
)-HANGMAN-( said:
naw i found one like i said. and thats what the guy wanted. not the bourbon street. he just wanted it to look like a family fun event. but then i was wondering why do that when he didnt want ay kids in the pic. i dont know i mean it was like the most off the wall request i have heard so far. but now im not even done. i was just about to give him the cd with the front and back on the disk and he asks how hard would it be to put in a bbq grill. so im doing that now. and after that ill post it up. im a do some more tweakin on one of the artists pics cause the one a had to use was shit.
because kids aren't very common at blues festivals. that's why i doubted u would be able to use pictures if i took any. all young ppl under 30.

where did u end up finding the pic?

Sep 26, 2003
WELL I UNDERSTOOD THAT. BUT I MEAN SHIT EVEN WITH SOME OF THE TERMS WE SEARCHED LIKE "BLACK FAMILY GRILLING" OR " BLACK FAMILY COOKOUT" OR "REUNION" EVEN IF THEIR WERE MORE OF THEM I WOULD THINK MOST WOULD HAVE KIDS IN THEM.

BUT I CANT REMEMBER THE EXACT TERM I FOUND IT UNDER. IT WAS THROUGH YAHOO IMAGES THOUGH. CAUSE WHEN I FOUND IT I SAVED IT AND USED IT.

Oct 21, 2006
)-HANGMAN-( said:
WELL I UNDERSTOOD THAT. BUT I MEAN SHIT EVEN WITH SOME OF THE TERMS WE SEARCHED LIKE "BLACK FAMILY GRILLING" OR " BLACK FAMILY COOKOUT" OR "REUNION" EVEN IF THEIR WERE MORE OF THEM I WOULD THINK MOST WOULD HAVE KIDS IN THEM.

BUT I CANT REMEMBER THE EXACT TERM I FOUND IT UNDER. IT WAS THROUGH YAHOO IMAGES THOUGH. CAUSE WHEN I FOUND IT I SAVED IT AND USED IT.
yea damn musta been a pain cuz u had to use it to print too, so you could only use big pictures