Need a hook (singing)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
good lookin dubb....lol my verse"2nd one" needs to be hooked up.. when we shoot for the final cut i'll lace it much better..we still have a 3rd verse to work on too... we started this song hella days ago and got no where....we need a damn hook! haha

Jul 20, 2002
Yall need a female to sing on that hook, and somebody to do a re-write of your lyrics they are not moving enough. The second rapper has alot of confidence but the first dude sounds nervous to me. I understand it's a rough draft though fellas.

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
Sav_Scorcese said:
Yall need a female to sing on that hook, and somebody to do a re-write of your lyrics they are not moving enough. The second rapper has alot of confidence but the first dude sounds nervous to me. I understand it's a rough draft though fellas.

female or male...dont matter..as of someone writing lyrics for me? naw im coo, you cant grow if you dont do your own shit...im the one on the second verse, it just somthin quick that i wrote...the final one will be alott more agressive...

thanx for the feedback

Jul 20, 2002
Damize-Clicc said:
female or male...dont matter..as of someone writing lyrics for me? naw im coo, you cant grow if you dont do your own shit...im the one on the second verse, it just somthin quick that i wrote...the final one will be alott more agressive...

thanx for the feedback
It is completely possible to grow if somebody starts out writing your lyrics for you. Dj Quik doesn't write all of his own lyrics.

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
Sav_Scorcese said:
It is completely possible to grow if somebody starts out writing your lyrics for you. Dj Quik doesn't write all of his own lyrics.

yeah alott of people have ghost written shit...me, id rather write my own...to each his own but i will write to i get better n better....whether people like the flows or not, im gonna do it cuz thats what i like too do...i aint makin no album or anything so im just havin fun an doin somthin to past time..dont get me wrong i will fuck with other peoples albums...like i coulda been on my homie jaz's cd"criminology" but i was layzie an didnt write shit... i never really had a bad comment about my music..ima keep doin what im doin