NEED A HEADLINER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2005
correction its at ruby skye.....iam basically rentin the club the whole night performences open bar everythang i jus need a headliner money is not an option pm me i let u know my budget

Feb 13, 2006
Depends what vibe u tryin 2 create?

*Hyphy/bay party=keak
*Peaceful good fun=goapele
*Females ratio to dudes 100 to 1=Day 26 (they did a party in sf couple months ago) club was hella packed & there were soOOoo many females in the house-it was ridiculous...hahaha (4 real) I WAS NOT MAD realized I need 2 book more "female" orientated artists, 4 the ladies 2 really show up

Aug 20, 2005

*Hyphy/bay party=keak
*Females ratio to dudes 100 to 1=Day 26 (they did a party in sf couple months ago) club was hella packed & there were soOOoo many females in the house-it was ridiculous...hahaha (4 real) I WAS NOT MAD realized I need 2 book more "female" orientated artists, 4 the ladies 2 really show up
Exactly what am tryna do....bring all the females ,so who is really a chick magnet lol......i was thinkin clyde.....

Aug 20, 2005

*Hyphy/bay party=keak
Exactly what am tryna do....bring all the females ,so who is really a chick magnet lol......i was thinkin clyde.....