NE Norte Rappers from da NW?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2005
Hola,

As I said I'm interested in Norte RAPPERs from da NW not info on da sets.That shit iz need 2 know & this White Boy DON'T need 2 know that kind of info.I just want 2 support local Rappers especially Chicano/Latino rappers.If they happen 2 B Norte I'm cool with that .Gracias 4 NE help.L8r & peace.
WestSide Evil Yt-E

Jul 5, 2005
www.geocities.com
First off there are alot of norteno rappers you need to know about.. These below are some upcomming artists..

-BABYBOY ENE (Ask No Love about his recent work)
-SYCO
-BIG RU
-LIL ONO
-LIL RAIDER
-LIL WOODIE
-MR.TRIX ("Steady Strappen" Compilation Drops Halloween 05')
-DALLA (Find his shit on the Higher Records Value Pack)

*Thats as far as I know If someone wants to add to this list they can..
((THANX FOR THE INTEREST IN THESE HOMEBOYS MUZIK))

Mr.Trix
FRONTLINE MUZIK

Aug 19, 2005
Hola,

Gracias 4 all the info on Norte rapperz ,I'll check 'em out ASAP.

Tunez_PWP...I waz referring 2 myself with the WhiteBoy thing.The original #2 post was some poster tellin me about Norte set in Tacoma.The post waz deleted I guess.I waz tellin him/her That I didn't need 2 know that type of info.I just wanted 2 hear about some Norte rapperz from the NW area.I understand the confusion since the post waz deleted by admin.I want 2 support NE local Chicano/Latino rapperz iz all.L8r & peace.Again gracias 4 all the help.
WestSide Evil Yt-E

Dec 26, 2004
^^^Thats what I read too, is it the No Remorse records or am I gettin confused wit someone else?? I wouldnt mind hearin what they have cause I have relatives West of Boise, They say ALOT of Latinos live N Nampa now.