NCAA Confernces expanded and disappearing

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2005
that's a damn good deal dan bebe cook up at the last minute especially that each schools would also be able to explore their own distribution platforms, including networks. I know that got texas
attention

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
I havent heard or seen anything anywhere other than what you just posted about them NOT leaving.....matter of fact tha Pac-10 commish was @ OU a couple days ago....who knows tho....i seriously doubt that Dan Beebe pulled it off but if he did it's a smooth fuccin miracle

May 9, 2002
I think the bottom line in all of this is, these are, for the most part, rumors. Plain & simple. These media outlets can say "4 sources" all they want, but for all we know, it could all be made up.

IF the Big 12 stays together with only 10 teams, its only a matter of time before they collapse. They have been walking on thin ice since its inception only 14 years ago.

Jul 24, 2005
I kinda want to see the 6 big 12 teams go out west just to see how they will do against the pac 10 schools I hope this don't go down it's time for a change in college football

Apr 25, 2002
Wonder whats next for the Pac-10? Need one more team to fill out. Utah? Funny thing is MWC looks almost as strong as the PAC-10 with Utah, Boise St., TCU, and BYU.

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
So why does Texas need its own TV station??? i still haven't quite figured that one out....but they got what they wanted in the end so now what. How does the Big 12 continue without two of the North schools....with only ten teams they lose the revenue from the Championship game that they won't be allowed to have anymore.....

Im not convinced this story is over tho cuz Mizzou is still pretty ass hurt about everyone leaving them out of everything and from what I understand they considered booting them from the conference if Colorado wouldnt have left.....

May 9, 2002
yeah they do think they are the center of tha universe but my point is that no one outside of Texas really gives a shit about any of their teams
Well, thats just it though. They have A LOT of alumni that lives OUTSIDE of Austin, so they are catering to the ones that want to watch Texas football and b-ball, who may live outside of the region. Thats where the money comes from.

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
Every school has a lot of out of state Alumni....my point being they are nowhere near the level of a ND, or USC, or Michigan but they seem to think they are....they're honestly probably not even on the level of an Oklahoma as far as tradition and fans are concerned....It just doesnt make sense to me that Texas was the ones holding on the cards in this situation and getting their own TV station out of it.....but i guess whats done is done