NCAA Confernces expanded and disappearing

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2006
there goes all the traditional rivalries because it the beginning of the super conferences and it will be the end of the acc & big east as we know it in basketball, cause I see the sec raiding the acc of gt, miami, fsu,& clemson
yep, once they split kansas and missouri up they will be breaking up the longest on going rivalry west of the Mississippi. its a damn shame. we have the realest rivalry out of any schools in my opinion...our shit goes back to the fuckin' civil war with bloodshed! can't no other rivalry say that....NOT ONE!

FUCK TEXAS!

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
The rivalries is what piss me off the most. I love the MU vs KU rivalry. I LOVED the big 12 (me and i fucked your mama got into plenty of arguments over big 12 vs pac 10 many of times. Biased or not haha). It just sucks to see it go.

I would love to go to the pac 10 though over big 10. Enjoy Colorado though. Maybe they can bring you a skiing championship

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
its all about the money...ks dont have enough bodies.

Hell Argentine, most people prolly think we dont even have TV's over yonder they still think we barley got the technology for AM radio.

Time to go feed the cows.:siccness:

Jul 24, 2005
it's all about money that's why the athletes needs to get paid mane it no way that a school makes millions of dollars off it students and don't pay them that's slavery lol

Mar 24, 2006
i just think its a sham how they are only worried about football when it comes to this shit....don't they understand how fuckin' popular and exciting march madness is???? and they are throwing us away like some fuckin' scrap fish heads or something. Kansas is basketball! Our tradition is unmatched! You would think some power conference would want us in it to boost their overall ranking.

you are right though, we are just fly over country to the rest of the nation and there isn't very many people in our state like you said....what they fail to realize though is the fact that out there in the sticks of western kansas there isn't shit to do....so what do you think they do in their spare time?????? WATCH TV!

There is also Kansas fans EVERYWHERE, most people that live way out there do not stay in state, they venture out and set up shop in other cities. its just bullshit that these fuckin' people only really care about the fuckin' money when it should have always been about the STUDENT ATHLETES in the first place.

Greed always has its role in shit like this and its a fuckin' shame.

Mar 17, 2006
its all about the money...ks dont have enough bodies.

Hell Argentine, most people prolly think we dont even have TV's over yonder they still think we barley got the technology for AM radio.

Time to go feed the cows.:siccness:
you guys have AM radio??? the fuck?, we just got indoor plumbing a couple years ago. looks like our neighbors to the north are a step ahead of us

Jan 9, 2009
this is so awesome.. no one gives a fuck about Mizzou or Kansas or any other bottom tier big 12 shit schools .. we been carrying you fucking bums for too long.
go to fuckin conference usa or the mountain west you fuckin jayhawktigerbaylorcowboy sham schools...you should play boise st. and sdsu. youre no nebraska.

we, on the other hand, schools with real tradition...
bout to get that big cake now.

texas vs usc vs oklahoma vs ucla every year???
i cant waittttttt... FUCK YOU OREGON.
the rest of these pussy soft pass happy teams
aint gonna know what hit em.

colorado makes and spends a lot of money, and they are pretty much in the west already. so that was easy call.. you know? the rest of them bums can kick rocks!

ps NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT BASKETBALL

Mar 24, 2006
this is so awesome.. no one gives a fuck about Mizzou or Kansas or any other bottom tier big 12 shit schools .. we been carrying you fucking bums for too long.
go to fuckin conference usa or the mountain west you fuckin jayhawktigerbaylorcowboy sham schools...you should play boise st. and sdsu. youre no nebraska.

colorado makes and spends a lot of money, and they are pretty much in the west already. so that was easy call.. you know? the rest of them bums can kick rocks!

no one gives a fuck about basketball? two words.

march madness.

On April 22, 2010, it was announced that the NCAA had reached a new 14-year, $11 billion deal with CBS Sports and TimeWarner-owned Turner Sports for the rights to broadcast the NCAA Tournament from 2011-2024.

$11 BILLION! I would have to say...people give a fuck about basketall.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
dude is just trying to get a reaction out of us his gay ass prolly dont even like sports.

We are no Nebraska? When was the last time Nebraska was even relevant? Our football team is better than their basketball team. And their football team isnt that great anymore

Oklahoma chokes all the time and is known as one of the biggest cheaters in college football. Stoops is a low life. Sell your soul to the devil.

Oklahoma aint carrying shit.

Mar 17, 2006

lol calm down homie clam down, i cant wait either. but were not even close yet

Jan 18, 2006
i feel yall on the rivalries, what is college sports without the rivalries? I still think that expanding like this can only be a good thing, btw fuck Texas i dont care for them at all

Mar 16, 2005
no one gives a fuck about basketball? two words.

march madness.

On April 22, 2010, it was announced that the NCAA had reached a new 14-year, $11 billion deal with CBS Sports and TimeWarner-owned Turner Sports for the rights to broadcast the NCAA Tournament from 2011-2024.

$11 BILLION! I would have to say...people give a fuck about basketall.

thats barely a drop in the bucket in comparrison to what ncaa football brings to schools.

and when I said i thought baylor had to go with the Texas schools I wasnt kidding, i think there is a bylaw in texas legoslation that they all go to the same conference thats why I asked it.

May 9, 2002
Source: Colorado moving to Pac-10

Colorado is poised to announce as early as Thursday that the school is leaving the Big 12 to join the Pac-10.

Colorado's conference move was first reported by The Sporting News.

A source with direct knowledge of the Pac-10's discussions about adding more Big 12 teams told ESPN's Joe Schad on Thursday that from the Pac-10's perspective, it's "simply a matter of who signs next."

Colorado's impending move might spell the end for the Big 12 Conference. Nebraska is also poised to announce its move from the conference to the Big Ten.

Meanwhile, Texas Gov. Rick Perry has asked Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech and Baylor to meet with him Thursday so they can talk about ways the four state schools could remain in the same conference.

A Big 12 football coach, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, told ESPN.com's Mark Schlabach on Wednesday night that if Nebraska left the Big 12 the conference would dissolve, according to his athletics director and university president. The coach said Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State and Colorado would join the Pac-10, leaving Baylor, Kansas, Kansas State, Missouri and Iowa State behind.

"Nebraska is the key," the coach said.

The coach said the Pac-10 favored Colorado over Baylor because of the Buffaloes' presence in the Denver TV market.

Another Big 12 coach said Wednesday night that an anticipated Nebraska announcement of moving toward the Big Ten Thursday would indeed trigger the death of the Big 12 and a mass migration west.

"If Nebraska leaves," the coach said, "everyone has to look."

The new conference would be split into divisions with Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State and Colorado forming an Eastern Division with Arizona and Arizona State opposite the former Pac-8 (USC, UCLA, Stanford, California, Oregon, Oregon State, Washington and Washington State) in the Western Division.

The coach said it's possible the Pac-16 would push for two automatic bids to the BCS, one for each division champion. That potential bonanza could open the possibility of the two division champs from one league playing for the national title, and it would eliminate the need for a conference championship game.

"The Pac-10 doesn't believe in a championship game," the coach said. "And coaches in the Big 12 don't like it anyway."

Information from ESPN's Joe Schad, ESPN.com's Mark Schlabach and Ted Miller and ESPNDallas.com's Jeff Caplan was used in this report.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/news/story?id=5271438

Mar 16, 2005
^^^^^

ahahahahaha, you know whats funny, they state they want CU because of the denver market presence, but as those in Denver will tell you, buffs games arent even on local tv except for a few games a season, the rest you have to have cable to watch on a local extended sports package.

and yeah how fun we get to play texas and oklahoma EVERY year, and usc every other probably whooo hooooo ugh!!!!!

but hey this now wil bring in a ton of money aybe now CU can build better facilities and attract better players..............after we get rid of hawkins!

May 9, 2002
The whole reason to get the Pac and B12 together...is for a new network, like the Big 10 and SEC have. This all but alleviates the black out of Buff games locally.

This means you can watch your Buffs get beat by my Dawgs at LEAST one a year!

:classic: