NCAA 10 covers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 6, 2009

Michael Crabtree, Brian Johnson, Brian Orakpo and Mark Sanchez will be featured on platform-exclusive covers of NCAA Football 10.
Biletnikoff and Warfield award winner Michael Crabtree of Texas Tech will grace the cover of the XBox 360 version.

Utah QB Brian Johnson -- who led his team to a 13-0 record last year -- will have his mug plastered on the Playstation 3 cover.

Rising-draft-stock enthusiast Mark Sanchez of USC will be the face of the PSP game.

Texas devensive end and man mountain Brian Orakpo apparently drew the short straw, and will be featured on the PlayStation 2 cover -- for those antique enthusiasts out there.

NCAA Football 10 is slated for a July 14 release date

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
ncaa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>madden

i stopped buying madden like 3 years ago. especially now with downloadable rosters.

Feb 14, 2004
Brian Johnson:

After going undrafted in the 2009 NFL Draft, he was invited to the Green Bay Packers rookie mini-camp along with Tulsa quarterback David Johnson. He was not subsequently signed by an NFL team, but the Winnipeg Blue Bombers of the Canadian Football League were reportedly interested in him. He was selected in the inaugural United Football League (UFL) draft by the New York franchise. Johnson had said at UFL tryouts, "It's a chance to keep playing football ... You have to take every opportunity you can get. You have to keep knocking on doors. You have to show them you can compete, that you have the physical tools they want."

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I think im gonna pick this up also.....The demo has caught my attention.....Im just wanting the multiplayer online features will be good...

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Got my crabtree copy today......The game is dope to me.....I only played 1 game so far......When i get home from school at 1030 ill be back on.....yosef32....

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I stopped getting Madden as well, I've already played the game for like a million years, It was a good run, but football games just ain't as fun to me anymore.

Feb 14, 2004
i love playing madden games. having an ice cold 40 and having a game of madden, with some nachos(nachos are all mine, get yur own u fat fux!) and a few friends over making bets :cool:

Aug 9, 2002
Some of yall sleepin. U have to get college and madden. So when u finish a few seasons in college, export the graduating classes on madden. I like to make myself on college and then when madden comes out I get drafted lol!

May 15, 2002
Named NCAA 10 Rosters Available
POSTED BY DANNY WILLIS ON JULY 19TH, 2009 AT 11:18 AM | CATEGORIZED AS VIDEO GAMES | TAGGED AS NAMED ROSTERS, NCAA, NCAA 10 ROSTERS

For those of you who prefer players named Syd’Quan Thompson and Verran Tucker rather than CB #5 and WR #86 while playing NCAA Football 10, sports geek hero Lanteri87 has given real names to the rosters of all 120 teams. Useful both for aesthetic purposes and if you plan (as I do) to export your NCAA 10 draft classes to Madden 10 next month and would like rookies to be real people.

If you’ve got the 360 version you can download them directly from my EA locker, I’ll leave them there throughout the season and even update them if a more accurate roster comes out (I understand @EPICBBQ is chipping away on a set that not only changes the names but makes the rosters and depth charts more accurate). From the main menu go to “Xbox Live,” then “EA Locker,” “Download Rosters” and type in my gamertag, Quetzalmantzin.

For PS3 users follow the same process but rather than my username search for “pastapadre” without the quotes and get them there.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Named NCAA 10 Rosters Available
POSTED BY DANNY WILLIS ON JULY 19TH, 2009 AT 11:18 AM | CATEGORIZED AS VIDEO GAMES | TAGGED AS NAMED ROSTERS, NCAA, NCAA 10 ROSTERS

For those of you who prefer players named Syd’Quan Thompson and Verran Tucker rather than CB #5 and WR #86 while playing NCAA Football 10, sports geek hero Lanteri87 has given real names to the rosters of all 120 teams. Useful both for aesthetic purposes and if you plan (as I do) to export your NCAA 10 draft classes to Madden 10 next month and would like rookies to be real people.

If you’ve got the 360 version you can download them directly from my EA locker, I’ll leave them there throughout the season and even update them if a more accurate roster comes out (I understand @EPICBBQ is chipping away on a set that not only changes the names but makes the rosters and depth charts more accurate). From the main menu go to “Xbox Live,” then “EA Locker,” “Download Rosters” and type in my gamertag, Quetzalmantzin.

For PS3 users follow the same process but rather than my username search for “pastapadre” without the quotes and get them there.
Thankyou for this.......I was wondering when i play online will my opponent be able to see the names also?