NBD-Collectors Item Review!!!!! Yes, that means i have it......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
This CD is so hot i had to do a review on it. I never done a review before but this albums so heated. I got to let all of you know my personnal opinion on this cd. Not one intro is on the
album either. Nothin but bangers. If you got a ride that bumps, this cd is for you. If you like to smoke some dank before you bump music, this cd is for you. If you smoke weed period, this cd is for you. haha
This is my opinion on it........

1. Represent The Bay - "I never write stuff before my 25 puffs,
Smashin in beamers, old schools and we ride trucks"
Hard Beat. Rattles up the block when you turn this one on.
Good Job on puttin Ruxs Production on the beginning of the album.This song gives you an idea of what you can expect on the songs creepin up.

2. Smashin - "Im straight SMASHIN, Pedal to the floor, blowin doj in the load, gettin gone hella toe"
Danked out Chourus on this one. As the song goes it just gets better and better. When M-Dash and Tilt start goin back and forth on each other towards the ends, it lifts you off your seat. Everyone goin to be bumpin this one i know.

3. Fuck Somebody - "And thats a good thang, see baby girl specializes in givin good brains"
This song shows the pimp side of NBD. PSD mixed perfect on the track also. This songs for the Ladies too. If you liked the snippet of the song then youll be bumpin this alot.

4. Doin it Big - "They all await the new release of Platinum Bound Artists NBD,We bout to do it B.I.G. in this musical Industry"
They changed the beat up a little from the snippet they had goin.
Only made it better though. I didnt now m-dash could flip his tounge so tight either. Rio busts hard in the beginning.Got a little bit of a Zapp ANd Roger thing in the background

5. They Didn't Know (M-Dash Solo) - "Keep a bitch bankrupt fuckin with me, Got her pin number hit the ATM for currency"
M-Dash does a good job of bustin through-out the whole song.
Got a nice little guitar beat or something like that in the back that gets your head bobbin.
I didnt even know.

6. Stay Out My Face - "Puff the weed, chop the phillie, 2 hits of exstacy, when it comes down to choppin down this game, BOY we so unique"
This is a slumper. Something i feel you need to ride around to.
Lettin everyone know that hoes put the itch in bitch cause they always bug. Definatly some bay shit.
GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE, YOU DIRTY BIATCH!!

7. Slappem Wit The Bankroll - "We take no shit from a muthafuckin bitch, Beat a ho down wit a compact disc"
A classic NBD track. The name of the song tells you what its about. Slappin hoes with a fist full of dollaz while poppin collars. Got a playa style beat to it. One of my favorite verse by M-Dash is on this very song.

8. EXPLICIT NATURE - THE BEST TRACK ON THE WHOLE CD. I'd throw a little bar on here but the whole track is heat.
If your questioning the cd in any way, listen to this track and it will change your mind. Its a Danksta Track. A hard beat. Solid verses. Smoke a spliff to this track. I cant stress you guys enough to bump this.

9. Birth Control - "Dont believe a Ho, When she say she on Birth Control" Its a true ass track.
Bitches are triphe. This track was for somebody else and not me. I was quite surprised cause it was the only track on here i didnt feel. It was just too upbeat. Maybe it will grow on me later.

10. Gafflin - "Give it up to M-Dash, so quick, so fast, if not my pistols ready to get acquinted with your ass"
If you heard the promo then you heard this tracks heat. Was a little dissapointed about the track only being a minute and a half long. would love to see nbd do this track on stage
at the bart to the siccness release party.

11. Crap Tables - "I love to light big fat ass burrito blunts, just won 30 g's up in RENO pumped"
Since im livin in a gambling state this track is good for my town. Everyone so far is diggin it. You get to hear Rux aka Ready B Dazzle bust another fat flow since Pre Lim. These NBD playas be
comin down to my town all the time bustin the crap tables. WE AINT NO JOKE HO.

12. Accumulate Paper - "I cant help it man, im hungry hopin a chance, just strike it wealthy, hella money rolled up in rubberbands" This got a good chorus. Got Tweedy singin her ass off on this track. Good delivery and rhythm to this track. TILT serves a verse like no other on it also. By the time you hit this song you start realizing it is an actual collectors item.

13. Touchin Every Angle ft A-Wax - "Its natural born D.A.N.K., we makin the crowd repeat what i say"
This is yet another Danksta Track. Something to smoke to. NBD lettin everyone know that there pushin promotions hard in the bay. Got a little flute in the beat that mixes real well with the track A-Wax Drops a little magic on the beat to hype it up. A good track for everyone.

14. Permanent Facelifts - "Celebratin 4.2.0, Im movin slow, Watchin Eek A Mouse and Doug Carlos"
Got a mix of situations like the humbolt county festival to info reds pointed at ya. TILT gets raw on the track.
Spittin anger. Still lettin everyone know there natural born dankin.

15. There Ain't No Match ft Mac & AK - "High calibar flowamatics, you fuckin wit doja attics"
Never really heard anything from Mac & AK but now that i hear them on this track got me wantin there album now. This is a well put together track. You get a good taste of that bay area slumpin shit.

16. Slidin' Thru - "we get the party crackin when we slide thru, Just bob your head to the music we provide you"
Never heard of slim til this track and im feelin him. Hes part of the reason im always playin the track. Yet this is another cruisin track to go down the strip on. Reno's goin to love this one.

17. Wish You Were Here - This track is more of a personnal track than a song for the community. Lets you know a little bit more personnal info of em. Its about a family memeber that passed away to cancer. I love the beat on it. Tilt lets his heart out on his verses and the chorus. Ovarall a good track.

C

CinFul-1

The CD is tight ass Frog Pussy!!! Its a must have, if u aint got it, your SLEEPING!!

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
COME SEE US PERFORM DEC. 28TH IN CAMPBELL AT THE GAS LIGHTER THEATRE...SHOW YA SUPPORT FOR THE BAY, WE PUTTIN IT DOWN IN A REAL WAY...