NBA suspends Gilbert Arenas indefinitely, without pay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2006
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4802267

NEW YORK -- The NBA has suspended the Washington Wizards' Gilbert Arenas indefinitely.

"Although it is clear that the actions of Mr. Arenas will ultimately result in a substantial suspension, and perhaps worse, his ongoing conduct has led me to conclude that he is not currently fit to take the court in an NBA game," commissioner David Stern said in a statement Wenesday. "Accordingly, I am suspending Mr. Arenas indefinitely, without pay, effective immediately pending the completion of the investigation by the NBA."

Dec 2, 2006
RIGHT!!! I mean that missed carry, the missed travel and the missed hacking of Nene almost let the wrong team win.
that is all part of the game. everyone deals with that shit. but a foul on a prayer from 40 ft. away to end the game? i have seen way more contact on a last shot that is makeable with no call. the nba is rigged, bottomline.

Mar 16, 2005
that is all part of the game. everyone deals with that shit. but a foul on a prayer from 40 ft. away to end the game? i have seen way more contact on a last shot that is makeable with no call. the nba is rigged, bottomline.
I dont disagree the nba is rigged, but what I find funny is all warrior fans are crying bullshit over it because the "refs" lost them the game, and yet if the foul wasnt called NONE would be saying the refs "WON" you the game because the 3 things I mentioned all could have lost the game for the nuggets. i consider the non a foul a make up call for any of those 3 reasons in the final 90 seconds warriors should have lost anyway

Dec 2, 2006
I dont disagree the nba is rigged, but what I find funny is all warrior fans are crying bullshit over it because the "refs" lost them the game, and yet if the foul wasnt called NONE would be saying the refs "WON" you the game because the 3 things I mentioned all could have lost the game for the nuggets. i consider the non a foul a make up call for any of those 3 reasons in the final 90 seconds warriors should have lost anyway
you just don't make that call in that situation.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Hes gonna lose 147,000$ for every game he misses......In my opinion, I dont see what the big deal is.....His teamates were all lauphin when he mimicked the guns......Bringing the pistols to the Arena is not to smart......But i think to call him a head case is going a little far

Oct 9, 2008
He was in the act of shooting a 3 and i've seen way less contact get called..dude was an idiot for even being that close to him he should had let him shoot that..not like he was gonna make it