NBA FINALS REMATCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2003
us.news2.yimg.com
alright tonight the spurs and nets play (tonight as in wednesday) i think that the nets might be better than the spurs now that the nets got alonzo and mutumbo went to the knicks. Spurs got turkoglu and everybody says that j-kidd is the best PG. personally i think that spurs will win even tho they're playing in NJ, what do you guys think??

EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey (Ticker) -- A rematch of the NBA Finals is on tap on Wednesday night when the San Antonio Spurs visit the banged-up New Jersey Nets.

San Antonio defeated New Jersey in six games in June, capturing its second NBA championship. The Spurs won Games Three and Five at Continental Airlines Arena.

The Spurs welcomed back two-time reigning MVP Tim Duncan and Tony Parker and ended a two-game skid with an 87-78 victory over Utah on Monday. Duncan returned after missing three games with a sprained ankle and Parker made his season debut after being out with the same injury.

Duncan collected 16 points and 10 rebounds and Parker added nine points, making just 2-of-10 shots from the floor. Manu Ginobili led San Antonio with 18 points and Hedo Turkoglu added 14 points off the bench.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Who cares its just a regular season game!! But The Nets fucked up by letting Mutumbo go!! Mourning cant carry the load, and he doesnt even play that much!! Mutumbo might have guaranteed anotha trip to the finals but I dont think the Nets will get back to the finals this year!! About this game doesnt really matter, its early in the season and anyone can win on any given night!! GOT EM!!!