NAtive Network #2 " Nightshield/???? Cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2002
NATIVE NETWORK is putting together the second Issue of the Native Network Magazine. This MAgazine will be distributed throughout Indian Country. The Circulation is 10,000 Magazines per Issue.

Holla Back if Intersted in taking Advantage of this opputunity

JL Scott
Editor-In-Chief

May 12, 2004
if you had been here years back, you would laugh when you see the name "khevlar" or anything related to him.

he's a hardcore thug like bullet. :confused:
lol..I actually remember khevlar,wasnt his name Kyle or somethin like that, and Bullet The Buger Eater has always a joke in my book.. I have been registered since 2001 just had a different name

good luck with the magazine by the way

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
lol..I actually remember khevlar,wasnt his name Kyle or somethin like that, and Bullet The Buger Eater has always a joke in my book.. I have been registered since 2001 just had a different name

good luck with the magazine by the way
magazine? i'm confused here...

i don't know what his name is, i never cared that much...i just thought it was funny that he tried so much to be hard on here and he's from fuckin woodenville or monroe or some shit like that. not sayin everyone there is pussy, but if you gotta try that much online....i can imagine how hard people would try in real life.

what was your old name?

May 12, 2004
magazine? i'm confused here...

i don't know what his name is, i never cared that much...i just thought it was funny that he tried so much to be hard on here and he's from fuckin woodenville or monroe or some shit like that. not sayin everyone there is pussy, but if you gotta try that much online....i can imagine how hard people would try in real life.

what was your old name?
I was talking to the thread statrter about the mag, my bad..mY name was Mr.flamboyant(gay name,,lol) I had my brother make me one and thats what he chose because i was bumpin that song alot..i had one before that but i cant remember what it was

Sep 12, 2002
Get up on it! The issue is close to being finished as far as the content. Its the second Issue and from the first issue! LOL As for the named person,I don't personally know of dude. He Emailed me, but as far as a email making a person serious. ADDs will go fast. Or should I say they have so far.

503 Savage Post the cover!!!!

Sep 12, 2002
WHats good my Native!!

I always wonder who's all skins in the Forum Boards. I see the Avatars and sigs say native shit, but i forget to ask what tribe.

I myself am Wasco, Warm Springs, Rock Creek & Modoc what about ya'all N8IV'z??